No Stranger in Heaven

Christ4Ever

Moderator
Staff Member
Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. (Psalm 73:24)​

From day to day and from year to year my faith believes in the wisdom and love of God, and I know that I shall not believe in vain. No good word of His has ever failed, and I am sure that none shall ever fall to the ground.

I put myself into His hand for guidance. I know not the way that I should choose: the Lord shall choose mine inheritance for me. I need counsel and advice; for my duties are intricate, and my condition is involved... The counsel of the infallible God I seek in preference to my own judgment or the advice of friends...

Soon the end will come: a few more years and I must depart out of this world unto the Father. My Lord will be near my bed. He will meet me at heaven's gate: He will welcome me to the gloryland. I shall not be a stranger in heaven: my own God and Father will receive me to its endless bliss.

Glory be to Him who
Will guide me here,​
And receive me hereafter. Amen.
​
Charles Spurgeon
 
Amen! The post reminded me of a beautiful song...

I was a stranger...
Til You came 2x
I was a foreigner
Til You came to me

But now, I come boldly
But now, I enter in
Oh and now I call You Father
FATHER I DRAW NEAR.. :)

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—John 1:12

Amen!

Thanks for sharing bro.

 
Back
Top