• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

No need to fear about Corona

Praise the Lord everyone

These days, we are hearing much more about Corona Virus and its consequences. I know some fear and some are so frightened that they even unable to sleep because that thing might touch their family and all. Not only that we fear of drought also. I can understand the situation in your place. Even though, I am from India. God spoke to me these days and told me to encourage you. I know in this platform TalkJesus, all are from different places and countries.
If you read Revelation 3:10, " I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."
You know every word from Bible is from the heart of God. He wants to keep you safe and sound. Even this world may face problems or something suffer from danger, but God keeps his children in safe and sound as God kept his word with Noah and his family. As you can see, they also experienced this type of crisis, but here we can see flood around them, but not a bit of water entered in their boat and also, if you just think once, how much food they need? Let's just imagine, they are in the boat and not only them, but whole world of animals and birds. imagine, how much water and food they need. Even if they eat small amount of food for one day, how much they should have. They even don't have refrigerator to keep those veggies and fruits and even grass. See, total days they stayed in boat 375 days. They were protected by God. God gave them whatever they wanted.
Lets go to Zarephath widow, three and a half years of drought, no rain and no food. God protected Elijah and this Zarephath widow.
If you think of plaques in Egypt, God protected Israelites. Nothing happened to them. Even in wilderness, God protected them from wild animals, from hot sun, cold nights, and he gave them food and water wherever they go. There are so many in bible.
Let us take our lives, When God found you, he made a promise with you that I will be with you even unto the end of the world. Even if you live till that day, I will be with you. So, never fear of anything. Nothing will happen to you. God is with you and God will keep you and protect you from anything. Once again remember Psalms 91 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Even David says Psalm 23, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."
See, Be strong in the Lord. He is protecting you every now and then. He will keep you. He will fight for you.
Rahab knew this God and she trusted Him that's why God protected even her house was on the wall.
All you need now is God. Just trust in his timing, trust in his doings, trust he will provide you and keep you from evil.

You people are always there in my prayers. I am even praying for platform TalkJesus. This platform is nice. I am happy that God showed this TalkJesus website. I don't know previously about this, but last Saturday, when I was searching for one word in Bible, God showed me this and told me to pray for this.

God bless you. God loves you.
Love ya.
Pray for me and for my church too.

Active
Praise the Lord everyone

These days, we are hearing much more about Corona Virus and its consequences. I know some fear and some are so frightened that they even unable to sleep because that thing might touch their family and all. Not only that we fear of drought also. I can understand the situation in your place. Even though, I am from India. God spoke to me these days and told me to encourage you. I know in this platform TalkJesus, all are from different places and countries.
If you read Revelation 3:10, " I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."
You know every word from Bible is from the heart of God. He wants to keep you safe and sound. Even this world may face problems or something suffer from danger, but God keeps his children in safe and sound as God kept his word with Noah and his family. As you can see, they also experienced this type of crisis, but here we can see flood around them, but not a bit of water entered in their boat and also, if you just think once, how much food they need? Let's just imagine, they are in the boat and not only them, but whole world of animals and birds. imagine, how much water and food they need. Even if they eat small amount of food for one day, how much they should have. They even don't have refrigerator to keep those veggies and fruits and even grass. See, total days they stayed in boat 375 days. They were protected by God. God gave them whatever they wanted.
Lets go to Zarephath widow, three and a half years of drought, no rain and no food. God protected Elijah and this Zarephath widow.
If you think of plaques in Egypt, God protected Israelites. Nothing happened to them. Even in wilderness, God protected them from wild animals, from hot sun, cold nights, and he gave them food and water wherever they go. There are so many in bible.
Let us take our lives, When God found you, he made a promise with you that I will be with you even unto the end of the world. Even if you live till that day, I will be with you. So, never fear of anything. Nothing will happen to you. God is with you and God will keep you and protect you from anything. Once again remember Psalms 91 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Even David says Psalm 23, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."
See, Be strong in the Lord. He is protecting you every now and then. He will keep you. He will fight for you.
Rahab knew this God and she trusted Him that's why God protected even her house was on the wall.
All you need now is God. Just trust in his timing, trust in his doings, trust he will provide you and keep you from evil.

You people are always there in my prayers. I am even praying for platform TalkJesus. This platform is nice. I am happy that God showed this TalkJesus website. I don't know previously about this, but last Saturday, when I was searching for one word in Bible, God showed me this and told me to pray for this.

God bless you. God loves you.
Love ya.
Pray for me and for my church too.
Thank you for praying for us. Swathi, I'm praying for you and your church and your government. Bless you.