• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

No matter what you say or think . . .You cannnot "Love God" unless . . . .

"How can you love God, whom you have not seen, unless you love your brother whom YOU HAVE SEEN.

It is clear. but do we "live it"?

Unfortunately no.

Do not judge, do not quarrel, see the light in everyones eyes, even the evil minded, Jesus did, unless we do, we are fooling ourselves, Jesus message was clear, don't look to Me, look at your brother, even the sinner, focus on THAT and not Me.

Sing songs to Jesus, go to church, discuss your knowledge and wisdom on forums, or......

Feed spiritual truth to the lost, which is better?

God can convert a murderer and rapist, but based on peoples comments these days, you would think the scriptures lie.

Everyone is a part of God, look to your brother, not to the sky.

Peace and Love

Paula

Active
You don't have to ''see'' God, to see Him. Loving others pleases God, but that is not loving God.

Jesus gave us two commandments. The first and foremost is to love God. The second is to love others. Do unto them as we would like done unto us.

Last edited:
Active
Before I was "Born Again", I was good person and I love many.
Now I understand and accept in my heart the verse about loving God because he loved me first. It is spiritual thing and I know t is true...didn't know that before.

You don't have to ''see'' God, to see Him. Loving others pleases God, but that is not loving God.

Jesus gave us two commandments. The first and foremost is to love God. The second is to love others. Do unto them as we would like done unto us.
Hello! I am not saying this is you, but some people claim to Love God immensely, but the fact is loving God is helping others, elsewise, what are you really loving?

Loyal
Hello! I am not saying this is you, but some people claim to Love God immensely, but the fact is loving God is helping others, elsewise, what are you really loving?
People spend their life time helping others and never know God.
Loving God is Living and doing as His Word says over everything else.
But yes we are to Love

Loyal
Actually not true.
Only the born again are a part of God.
Only the born again are my Brothers .

Further more we must focus on Jesus other wise we are operating as self.
Blessings to you
But anyone born of woman has started with a bit of good which allows him to seek more. That little bit of good does not save of make us good in God's eyes, but it makes it possible for us to seek more... At least is what I have been shown in the scriptures.
Give God the glory!

Loyal
Loving God is doing His will, which will often include helping others. Is there ever a time when we should not help others? Was the following verse not an example of God telling someone to stop helping someone?

"And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons." I Sam 16:1

Samuel continued to cry over and pray for Saul, but God effectively said, "Enough, let's now get on with the business of the moment".

This might be a rare thing, but being rare does not mean non-existent. We must be listening to God. Sometimes He will say to us things unexpected.

Loyal
Is there ever a time when we should not help others?
Actually yes there can be times when we should not help someone.

That might sound a tad off but I have learned that we need to listen for the Holy Spirit even in helping others.

Once in awhile we may be lead to not offer our help and we need to be listening at all times.

Blessing

Loyal
But anyone born of woman has started with a bit of good which allows him to seek more. That little bit of good does not save of make us good in God's eyes, but it makes it possible for us to seek more... At least is what I have been shown in the scriptures.
Give God the glory!

I agree and yet the Father showed me that it was not correct to call all men brothers.
My brothers in Christ are those who have been Reconciled back to God.
Blessing

Active
But anyone born of woman has started with a bit of good which allows him to seek more.
  • What else are you doing to be born of? Plenty of man have only sought bad.
  • Only God is good.
  • Seeking good is of no value with out Jesus as your Savior!
That little bit of good does not save of make us good in God's eyes, but it makes it possible for us to seek more.
No, only God makes you seek more!

Loyal
  • What else are you doing to be born of? Plenty of man have only sought bad.
  • Only God is good.
  • Seeking good is of no value with out Jesus as your Savior!
No, only God makes you seek more!
Yes, only God is good as Jesus said, so where is the problem. I said nothing different.

Active
"How can you love God, whom you have not seen, unless you love your brother whom YOU HAVE SEEN.
It is clear. but do we "live it"?

Unfortunately no.

Do not judge, do not quarrel, see the light in everyones eyes, even the evil minded, Jesus did, unless we do, we are fooling ourselves, Jesus message was clear, don't look to Me, look at your brother, even the sinner, focus on THAT and not Me.
Sing songs to Jesus, go to church, discuss your knowledge and wisdom on forums, or......
Feed spiritual truth to the lost, which is better?
God can convert a murderer and rapist, but based on peoples comments these days, you would think the scriptures lie.
Everyone is a part of God, look to your brother, not to the sky.
Peace and Love
Paula
Why would you say "NO"?
I can only assume your intended audience were unbelievers.