• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

No man's land.

No matter how much I tried to believe, no matter how much I bent my knee, no matter how much I gave up for Jesus, I never found him.

In the end faith collapsed in on it self, I was left with less than nothing and a hole in my life. My family was lost, my friend's abandoned me and my daughter almost had me thrown into prison.

And in all this trouble, nowhere was this God to be found.

Loyal
No matter how much I tried to believe, no matter how much I bent my knee, no matter how much I gave up for Jesus, I never found him.
Did you ever ask Him into your heart?
Because He won't refuse anyone.

Gave up for Jesus?
Why not give up your doubt?

Just so you understand, Faith did not fail you, Faith tried you and you failed faith.

Did you ever ask Him into your heart?
Because He won't refuse anyone.

Gave up for Jesus?
Why not give up your doubt?

Just so you understand, Faith did not fail you, Faith tried you and you failed faith.
This is like a shoe sales person, who says "Here's the perfect pair of shoe's for you" but when I put them on they don't fit. I then tell the sale's person they don't fit, and their reply is "Of course the shoe's fit, it's just your feet"

Loyal
On the other hand.... shoes are made by people... imperfect people like you and me. There's a good chance the shoes
might not be perfect.

Is God imperfect? Or are we imperfect? If something doesn't fit right, which one do you think is more likely to be the problem?

Loyal
On the other hand.... shoes are made by people... imperfect people like you and me. There's a good chance the shoes
might not be perfect.

Is God imperfect? Or are we imperfect? If something doesn't fit right, which one do you think is more likely to be the problem?
Very Well Said !
It took me way to many wasted years to understand if something is not working the way God's Word says it will, then the problem is ALWAYS on my end.
Far to many times it's just something to repent of and turn it around and the river starts flowing again.
Blessings to you

Loyal
This is like a shoe sales person, who says "Here's the perfect pair of shoe's for you" but when I put them on they don't fit. I then tell the sale's person they don't fit, and their reply is "Of course the shoe's fit, it's just your feet"

See that's just it, you are dealing with a man and not God's Word.

might not be perfect.

With the people selling the shoes, they don't think beforehand that one size does not fit all.

Christian's believe that their brand of faith fit's everyone, but they'd be wrong. It's this attitude that makes the religious dogmatic, and turns people off their beliefs. They do not take my uniqueness into account, I must cease being me and become like their God.

See that's just it, you are dealing with a man and not God's Word.
I deal with what the Bible says about us, that sinful fallen beast that is inapplicable of right action without a moral law giver. That soul that is dead and need's to be saved from Gods wrath, do you suppose that God see's any good in us? No, our good deeds are but filthy rags, this view of human kind is a warped view, biased and unfair.

Loyal
I deal with what the Bible says about us, that sinful fallen beast that is inapplicable of right action without a moral law giver. That soul that is dead and need's to be saved from Gods wrath, do you suppose that God see's any good in us? No, our good deeds are but filthy rags, this view of human kind is a warped view, biased and unfair.

Soul is our mind, will and emotions.
Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

You spend so much time complaining and nit picking things that you get all worked up inside and get things twisted in your thinking for what ?
What will it benefit you in the end?

You have no chance what so ever changing my mind or heart in Christ.

If your way is so much better and your life is fulfilled with so much happiness and peace, why are you constantly in so much turmoil and complaining about Christianity or being Christ Like?

Just so you know, God can deliver you of all this bitterness.
Blessings to you and I hope your weekend is joyfully blessed
Wired

Soul is our mind, will and emotions.
Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

You spend so much time complaining and nit picking things that you get all worked up inside and get things twisted in your thinking for what ?
What will it benefit you in the end?

You have no chance what so ever changing my mind or heart in Christ.

If your way is so much better and your life is fulfilled with so much happiness and peace, why are you constantly in so much turmoil and complaining about Christianity or being Christ Like?

Just so you know, God can deliver you of all this bitterness.
Blessings to you and I hope your weekend is joyfully blessed
Wired
It was turmoil while I was focused on living for Jesus. It's not turmoil now, it would be if I faulted and returned to those belief's. I complain about the unfair and underhanded position I was put in when I was living the Christian lifestyle.

I had to deal with believing I was a lost soul deserving of hell, and everyone was in the same boat as me. I couldn't trust anyone, because man was untrustworthy, I would see children as fallen dead sinner's.

That's not a life or a belief I'd ever go back to.

Loyal
I think I'm beginning to see why God doesn't "fit" your point of view.

You want to be God. You want Him to conform to your ways. Your thinking.

It's this attitude that makes the religious dogmatic, and turns people off their beliefs. They do not take my uniqueness into account, I must cease being me and become like their God.

Why should God or anyone want to be like you. No offense, I don't know you personally, but I know you're human.

You seem to think people's opinions should matter to God. That He should be concerned "that He turns people off".
People forget who God is. Who created them. Who created the universe and everything in it.
You would think people would be more concerned with "what God thinks" about me, instead of "what I think about God".

If 7 billion people wanted God "to be like them", He would sure have a hard time conforming to all those different ways.
Likely unholy sinful ways. Besides, out of the 7 billion people who would He pick to be like? You?

Maybe instead of Him taking your "uniqueness" into account, you should take His uniqueness into account.
How many universes have you created?

Loyal
It was turmoil while I was focused on living for Jesus. It's not turmoil now, it would be if I faulted and returned to those belief's. I complain about the unfair and underhanded position I was put in when I was living the Christian lifestyle.

I had to deal with believing I was a lost soul deserving of hell, and everyone was in the same boat as me. I couldn't trust anyone, because man was untrustworthy, I would see children as fallen dead sinner's.

That's not a life or a belief I'd ever go back to.

I am not sure the bunch you were connected with but it seems they were a tad unbalanced.
No place in God's Word does it condemn children.

I am not sure the bunch you were connected with but it seems they were a tad unbalanced.
No place in God's Word does it condemn children.
Well no one's born saved, correct? So do children just skip the faith in Jesus part, because without faith in Jesus you stand condemned. Why would children be an exception, if they are, then there's a loop hole in Gods salvation through faith alone.

Loyal
Well no one's born saved, correct? So do children just skip the faith in Jesus part, because without faith in Jesus you stand condemned. Why would children be an exception, if they are, then there's a loop hole in Gods salvation through faith alone.

No Loop Hole.
There is what is called the age of Accountability.

When a child gets old enough to understand then they will be held onto ACCEPTING Christ.

Now God is a True and Just Judge so He alone will know when that time is.

Loyal
@Dave M @B-A-C @KingJ

I tagged you because I want to use this thread to show you what is a prime example of Hebrews 6:4-6 V.S OSAS.

Now I am not saying that this is exactly what will happen here and I will be praying this member comes to his senses but please at least read this through.

Hebrews 6:4-6
For it is impossible to bring back to repentance those who were once enlightened--those who have experienced the good things of heaven and shared in the Holy Spirit,

who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the power of the age to come--

and who then turn away from God. It is impossible to bring such people back to repentance; by rejecting the Son of God, they themselves are nailing him to the cross once again and holding him up to public shame.

Here is an example of what goes on.

Evil spirit begins filling a believers mind full of deception.

If this is not dealt with and these thoughts casted out one will begin to think more and more on them until it becomes a rooted strong hold.

Picture it as a black dot in their mind.

Now not all is lost at this time.
They still have the Holy Spirit but they are beginning to quench the Holy Spirit.

If they continue to act on these thoughts and ignoring and pushing the Holy Spirit away - there will come a time when the Holy Spirit Will leave.

Now the darkness will fill the area where the Holy Spirit Was.

Picture the Black Dot now moves from the mind unto the heart.

This is why it is impossible to turn them around unto repentance. Their mind and heart is Totally Filled with darkness and they simply will not be able to hear you.

This is dangerous because satan KNOWS he has them and he can get to them now. Death can now swallow them up and they are lost.

No one stoled their salvation BUT they GAVE IT UP just like Adam gave up what God had given him in the garden.
HOWEVER Once they Die, They have no Christ Covering them any more.

I wanted you All to be able to see what I have been shown.

No Loop Hole.
There is what is called the age of Accountability.

When a child gets old enough to understand then they will be held onto ACCEPTING Christ.

Now God is a True and Just Judge so He alone will know when that time is.
Show's that your God doesn't need faith, if children can be saved before they choose to believe. Anyway, there's nothing in the Bible about an age of accountability. So your just as prone to biblical fallacies as you think I was.

Loyal
Anyway, there's nothing in the Bible about an age of accountability. So your just as prone to biblical fallacies as you think I was.
Maybe not directly but Isaiah7:16 does say
For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

So it would show that children will come to a place where they know right from wrong.
Age of Accountability

Maybe not directly but Isaiah7:16 does say
For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

So it would show that children will come to a place where they know right from wrong.
Age of Accountability
It says "The child" not the children. What child is the Bible talking about?

Loyal
It says "The child" not the children. What child is the Bible talking about?
Child = children
This was speaking about a particular situation that would happen.
The child was simply used as a timeframe.

Before the child REACHED the age of Accountability.
So if this child has a set time of Accountability , then so do ALL CHILDREN.

Your mind has been so darkened from your constant questioning of God and His Ways and throwing it all away to follow your own way that you can't understand the simplest things of God.

I believe there is still a sliver of light left, otherwise you would not still be here.
I caution you to not snuff it out.
Don't let the darkness rob you.

Loyal
the reason most cant find faith is they like there sinful life and do not want to repent IMO