• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

No faith

I'm so saddened over the fact that my teenage children don't believe in God. They're not concerned about church or belief in Jesus. What do I do?

Staff Member
Greetings,

As with all people, we must continue praying and believe in Him Who we pray to
and to witness by and through our lives and how we interact with them.

I am only one person who had to be awoken by the LORD in His Way and yet before I heard, my life was what many parents would not want. In other words, if you are His Child, trust Him with your children. Only our Lord can save them and if you do not have His Peace, you will not be a Light in the world for your children or for any other's.

Be very glad and thankful that you are able to both consider and care for your children's salvation.

Trust Him.

Jesus is Lord

Bless you ....><>

Give thanks to the LORD for He is good; His merciful loving kindness endures for ever

Staff Member
PS...
If we do not have faith in the Lord
how can we expect our children to have faith?

Bless you and yours ....><>

I'm so saddened over the fact that my teenage children don't believe in God. They're not concerned about church or belief in Jesus. What do I do?

What is faith
images-45.jpg

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarded of those who diligently seek Him.

Deuteronomy 32:20 And He said: 'I will hide My face from them, I will see what their end will be, For they are a perverse generation,
Children in whom is no faith.

Matthew 6:30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

Matthew 8:10 (NKJV)
When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such
great faith, not even in Israel!