• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

No Condemnation

No Condemnation

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1)." See the Holy Spirit convicts us to lead us to truth (to know the difference between wrong and right)but condemnation is from the accuser (Satan). Satan wants us to feel so bad that we let go of the promises God has spoken over our lives because we let God down (mess up )time and time again.

"The thief(enemy, Satan)cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy(John 10:10a)." Satan wants to steal our joy, our peace and our very existence. "I am (Jesus Christ)come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10b)."

When i think of the goodness of God and His grace
am always in awe because of His mighty power and knowledge. If God wasn't good we all wouldn't be here to even read this email He gives us life eventhough some of us ain't even smart enough to give Him our hearts and our lives. His mercy endureth forever because they are new every morning; we just got to get through the night. As the psalmist conclude that weeping may endure for the moment but joys cometh in the morning. We just need to stand on the promises of God because God cannot lie and He place His word higher than is name. David concluded in Psalms 23:6 says "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."

Jesus love us that is what God is love; but He hates sin because He is a holy and righteous God. No sin can glory in His presence because we would literally die that is why we are covered by His blood and grace. "The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love (Psalm 103:8)."

Yes the enemy make us weary when he says to you don't repent cause you know you will do it again anyway. Aren't you tired of repenting? But there is a thing that is called Godly amnesia if we repent "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9)." Ezekiel 18:21-22 says "But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live."

The word says that "Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death (2 Corinthians 7:10)." See when you fall you have the weight of the world on your shoulder and the accuser is telling you to throw in the towel God cannot use you. But Jesus is still saying to us "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light(Matthew 11:28-30)."

Don't get me wrong God is all knowing but He will not hold it against you if you confess and really mean it and want to turn away from your sins. Galatians 6:7 says "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
So don't play with God cause men see the outward appearance but God searches and know the heart so either you for Him or against Him. You must decide.

Be Blessed
Shortlady