• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi, I'm relatively new here. I just joined in the last 2 or 3 days. I don't understand much yet about how this site works. But I do like what I have seen about the emphasis on God. I love God with all my heart & plan to serve Him the rest of my days. I have been a Christian for over 35 years. My screen name is Toklatkate, some people online call me Tok, some call me Kate... or my original nickname, since birth... is Kathy. I hope to make friends here, and to be able to share the joy of serving the Lord.

Hi Kate, this a great place to meet new and experienced Christian's from all over the world. Feel free to join in live chat once you do the minimum posts. God bless you.

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you sister Kathy and thank you for joining us!

Hi Kate, Welcome to the forum, I noticed you come from ky, so do I lol. Hope to get to know you soon. Blessings Rebecca

Hi Kate welcome to the Family. Its great to have you here. Make yourself at home. Bless you

Hey Tok welcome to Talk Jesus! It's great to have you joining us!! God bless!!! I hope to see you around!!

((WELCOME! Toklatkate to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! Toklatkate, Kathy to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven, grounded in Scripture and centered in life, where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

[Below LINK approved by Chad in accordance with the Talk Jesus Rules.]

READ RULES LINK: http://www.talkjesus.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52

In :love: of JESUS theChrist, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,

Chad

virtuoso™netsolutions...Prepare to get Virtuotized...

web hosting & design | 30 day money back. You'll Stay™

Toklatkate said:
Hi, I'm relatively new here. I just joined in the last 2 or 3 days. I don't understand much yet about how this site works. But I do like what I have seen about the emphasis on God. I love God with all my heart & plan to serve Him the rest of my days. I have been a Christian for over 35 years. My screen name is Toklatkate, some people online call me Tok, some call me Kate... or my original nickname, since birth... is Kathy. I hope to make friends here, and to be able to share the joy of serving the Lord.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the welcomes and kind words.
This site is a bit confusing to me. It will take a while to find my waya around.
It seems to be a great group / site to be a member of.
I will check out more of the areas, also.
Kathy

HomeWith3 said:
Hi Kate, Welcome to the forum, I noticed you come from ky, so do I lol. Hope to get to know you soon. Blessings Rebecca
HomeWith3:
I am originally from MI. I was saved as a teen in MI, then married at age of 21. Moved to AK in '72, then lived almost 30 yrs in AK, then moved to KY less than 4 yrs ago.

I lost my hubby in July this year. He is now with the Lord. He was a wonderful Christian man.

I am trusting the Lord to lead me in the rest of my life.
Kathy

Last edited:
Hi Kate.
Glad to know you.
Your introduction is very inspiring.
May God use you mightily in this forum.

Welcome sister Kathy - hello from Ireland.May you find peace, friendship and fellowship here amongst our worldwide spiritual family.May God Bless you and yours.

Nicholas.