• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi, I'm Carla, and I found this website while searching for info on the Blood of Jesus. This site was one of the links, and when I clicked on it, what stood out the most was how respectful the people posting were to one another. I didn't see anyone trying to push their own agenda. I appreciate that, and so I joined the site. I'm looking forward to looking around & getting involved.
Thanks!

Administrator
Staff Member
HI Carla!

Welcome to the forums, very happy you found us.

Enjoy the community

Thank you! I have a question. My 1st try at starting that newbie thread came up saying I used a censored word, but didn't show me what it was. Is there a place where I can see a list of censored words? Thanks!

Administrator
Staff Member
Please send me a pm with the exact title and body post you were trying to post, I'll look into it.

Staff Member
Welcome aboard Carla!
Hope you enjoy the fellowship, with Brothers & Sister in Christ Jesus at TJ.
YBIC
C4E
Stay strong no matter how hard the battles may seem. You're never alone!

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Thanks Christ4Ever! The battle definitely gets difficult at times. Thanks for the Scripture, too.

Chad....here is the post we were talking about in msgs.
Hi, I'm new to this site. I actually found it while Googling information on the "Blood of Christ", and one of the links that came up was from a thread inside of Talk Jesus. It was very informative, and the part that caught my attention was the courtesy of the people who were chatting.....they were so respectful of each other's views! No one was pushing their own agenda, and it was Biblically sound, as far as Scripture & content. That impresses me, and so I joined Talk Jesus. I'm now going to go lurk & check out other threads.
Also, I read the "rules" and "etiquette" pages, and it looks like Chad puts in a LOT of time maintaining the posts. What a job! My prayers go out for you, Chad, as you work to keep this site up & running the way you see fit. God bless you!

Staff Member
Hi Carla,

My name is Amanda and I am new here also.

Welcome aboard to you too Amanda!
Love your testimony :thumbs_up
And the answer to it is?????????
None of us are who believe!
2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.
YBIC
C4E

Staff Member
By gazing at the nature of God with unveiled minds, we can be more like him.

Then the question becomes? What is the nature of God?
You should start a post on this, maybe even a poll.
Would very interesting and enlightening to see what kind of answer you get!
YBIC
C4E
1 John 1:5

Then the question becomes? What is the nature of God?
You should start a post on this, maybe even a poll.
Would very interesting and enlightening to see what kind of answer you get!
YBIC
C4E
1 John 1:5

Only what God has chosen to reveal of Himself can be known.

Staff Member
Only what God has chosen to reveal of Himself can be known.

The question then becomes. How much of what He has made known to man, do we in truth understand?

I think sister, you will be of great joy to many here at TJ
God Bless.
YBIC
C4E

Well thanks. Im learning and growing in Christ as I hope many others are on here. Good question.. .. ... ... im going to ponder for a min

James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded