Newbie from Philippines

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I am a follower of the Livng Lord Jesus Christ from the Philippines and I would like to meet other fellow Christians in this forum. May the Lord bless us all in here.

Staff member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Juanitoy
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online community of Believing Christians!

May you be blessed with the fellowship of fellow Christians that you seek.
May you grow in His Word.
May your walk in His Ways Glorifying God.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Juanitoy
Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online community of Believing Christians!

May you be blessed with the fellowship of fellow Christians that you seek.
May you grow in His Word.
May your walk in His Ways Glorifying God.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Gbu, too.....Nick.

I pray you welcome here Juanitoy. Tell us of your life in the Philippines.
I was a former Catholic believer for many decades and turned Born Again convert in 1984 and remained to be so for a decade and a half. Later on, we came literally to the Lord Jesus due to a family problem which no one can help us resolve peacefully.

Unexpectedly, a moment came to us where the Lord Jesus responded to our call by some visions and messages where angels and a child were used by the Lord to talk to us. And that was the start of the coming of the Lord Jesus in our lives which lasted for more than 13 years. It was like as in the days of the apostle where the Lord Jesus himself was shepherding us giving us tutorial lessons and teachings.

Staff member
Greetings,

Post in Peace.

Perhaps you could expand on this that you have shared in the Testimonials Forum?
You will find it here: Testimonials

I was a former Catholic believer for many decades and turned Born Again convert in 1984 and remained to be so for a decade and a half. Later on, we came literally to the Lord Jesus due to a family problem which no one can help us resolve peacefully.

Unexpectedly, a moment came to us where the Lord Jesus responded to our call by some visions and messages where angels and a child were used by the Lord to talk to us. And that was the start of the coming of the Lord Jesus in our lives which lasted for more than 13 years. It was like as in the days of the apostle where the Lord Jesus himself was shepherding us giving us tutorial lessons and teachings.

Bless you ....><>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Winken Introduction 5
bluesunflower Introduction 6
Kym M. Introduction 10
G Introduction 7
L Introduction 4