• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New

Hello,
I'm a wife, mom, and author. My passion is teaching children's church. Glad to be a part of Talk Jesus, and I hope to make good friends.
Sincerely,
La Tanya Douet

Thanks.

The first reply I made, I got in trouble for posting my website link. So thanks for your welcome.

Sincerley,
La Tanya Douet

Hi douet,

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

Glad you are here, welcome douet. I share your same interests in writing and childrens church.

Hi, its great to have learned people here like you who have a passion to do something good in life.
It will be nice to have you arround. God Bless!