• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New

Hello everyone. I'm Jeremy, I started reading the bible about a year ago. Now I have true faith and understanding. Gods word will teach you based on your hearts purity. So it's your free will that dictates the measure of knowledge that God pours forth through Christ Jesus. Everyone is loved and taught ... through the Holy Spirit knowledge is measured by God and Christ Jesus... to prepare you... we are Gods children... use the correct perspective of life and scripture to fill your spirit with LOVE..... ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO GOD AND CHRIST JESUS....

Loyal
Hello everyone. I'm Jeremy, I started reading the bible about a year ago. Now I have true faith and understanding. Gods word will teach you based on your hearts purity. So it's your free will that dictates the measure of knowledge that God pours forth through Christ Jesus. Everyone is loved and taught ... through the Holy Spirit knowledge is measured by God and Christ Jesus... to prepare you... we are Gods children... use the correct perspective of life and scripture to fill your spirit with LOVE..... ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO GOD AND CHRIST JESUS....
Welcome to the forum and keep giving God the glory!