• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New To this Forum

I found your forum a few days ago in my internet search "Broken Relationships". Obviously that's an interest in my life now. I am a fairly new Christian (since May 2008), but I want to strenghten my relationship with the Lord. I'm glad to be here.

Active
Grace and Peace

Welcome to TalkJesus, I hope you enjoy the fellowship.
God bless you

Looking forward

I'm looking forward in a few ways by joining this forum. I'm looking forward to the fellowship and insight and also trying to look forward to the time ahead of me, instead of dwelling on the past.
I've been believing God for a restoration of a broken relationship, but now I'm just waiting on Him for what he needs to do. If it isn't God's will, I know that He allowed this to happen for my good.

Has God ever restored relationships for anyone here?

I'm looking forward in a few ways by joining this forum. I'm looking forward to the fellowship and insight and also trying to look forward to the time ahead of me, instead of dwelling on the past.
I've been believing God for a restoration of a broken relationship, but now I'm just waiting on Him for what he needs to do. If it isn't God's will, I know that He allowed this to happen for my good.

Has God ever restored relationships for anyone here?

Welcome to TJ, I'm glad God has led you here!

Yes, God restored my relationship with Him, which is the most important one, and has strengthened my marriage as well. He is a healer and deliverer! God bless!

False Idols

Welcome to TJ, I'm glad God has led you here!

Yes, God restored my relationship with Him, which is the most important one, and has strengthened my marriage as well. He is a healer and deliverer! God bless!

Exactly right. I was not putting Christ first. I've been broken and humbled by my experiences.

Exactly right. I was not putting Christ first. I've been broken and humbled by my experiences.

Most of us have been at one time or another, unless we have ongoing pride and resistance to God's chastening love. The good thing is, when we call on the Lord when we are weak God's strength and grace is manifested in us! He never forsakes us and deeply loves us, faults and all.

Welcome to the community oldtown18. Glad to have you here with us. Hope as you strengthen your faith and draw closer to the Lord we may also be of help to you. Enjoy the fellowship and your stay. Blessings in Christ.