• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New to this forum

Hi:

My name is Bob and I am new here. I have been a Christian for the past 10 years. Originally raised catholic, I was led out of that system and to the Lord by the influence of my early training by my Grandmother who always encouraged me to read and study the bible and to be sure that my relationship with God was whole and sound. It was because of her training that I came to realize that a church that teaches against what is in the Word of God must be wrong. This is what led to my searching and and eventual finding that Christ is the answer and fulfillment of all that I need.

God blessed me with the opportunity to return to college after more than 35 years. I have recently graduated with a Bachelors of Christian Ministry. I hope to continue on to a Masters of Ministry or Divinity.

I hope you will pray for God's direction for my life and purpose and that He will lead me to whatever service He requires of me.

God richly bless you all

In His name

Bob

Hello Bob.

Hello Bob.
It is lovely to have you join the site. I read your testimony and it is lovely. Lovely to hear you have found the truth.
I look forward to speaking to you around the site, you sound like an interesting, intelligent and God filled person!
Stay strong in the faith,
Jesu bless you.

:shade:

Welcome Bob!
Great that you're here brother. This is a great place to fellowship.
You can be sure God is working in your life.
Sing Hallelujah :note:
wildwood

look who is here !

Hey Bob3 I am glad to see you are here! This is a wonderful place to fellowship, learn, grow, and give glory to God! YOu know you are in my prayers and the Lord has mighty plans for you! I have missed you in the last few months with your studies and with you coming here and posting( hopefully you will post) I will still be able to hear your wonderful words of wisdom. So glad you are here! Your sister in Christ Jlu / Bobbie

I know bob3 from before here he is a great teacher and a good friend

((WELCOME! DeaconBob3,Bob to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! DeaconBob3,Bob to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

About Talk Jesus:

Talk Jesus is an online church, a body of believers that gather to fellowship, praise and worship our Lord Savior Jesus Christ, GOD Himself. It is not about debating Scripture for Scripture is the infallible Word of GOD. It is Truth from Almighty GOD, the Alpha and the Omega. The power of Scripture, aka Truth speaks for itself so their is no opinion of man or debate among them that may, could or shall disturb the Way of Truth.

Talk Jesus forums is not meant to be a replacment of your local church but a replacement of any online ungodly place that satan may lead you to. Talk Jesus is a site that has one main purpose. Glorify GOD. Within that purpose comes preaching the Gospels, the Truth to the saved to build up their faith, the unsaved to reach their hearts with the love of Christ so that they may be saved by the grace of GOD through Jesus Christ.

Talk Jesus is a temporary earthly home for us believers to gather together as THE BODY OF CHRIST and do the Father's will on earth as it is done in Heaven, before the glorious second coming of our Savior Jesus Christ.

God bless you all!

Your Brother in Christ,
Chad

DeaconBob3 said:
Hi:

My name is Bob and I am new here. I have been a Christian for the past 10 years. Originally raised catholic, I was led out of that system and to the Lord by the influence of my early training by my Grandmother who always encouraged me to read and study the bible and to be sure that my relationship with God was whole and sound. It was because of her training that I came to realize that a church that teaches against what is in the Word of God must be wrong. This is what led to my searching and and eventual finding that Christ is the answer and fulfillment of all that I need.

God blessed me with the opportunity to return to college after more than 35 years. I have recently graduated with a Bachelors of Christian Ministry. I hope to continue on to a Masters of Ministry or Divinity.

I hope you will pray for God's direction for my life and purpose and that He will lead me to whatever service He requires of me.

God richly bless you all

In His name

Bob

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Hi, DeaconBob3!

Welcome.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

DeaconBob3 said:
Hi:

God richly bless you all

In His name

Bob

Dear Deacon Bob;

Welcome to Talk Jesus! We have much in common here. I was raised in the Catholic church and was saved in 1995. I served as Deacon and Elder, and now serve in the Pastoral Ministry. I attend Golden Gate Seminary and am seeking my degree in Christian Ministry.

I look forward to our fellowship here at Talk Jesus.

Your servant in Christ Jesus. :love:

heya bob!!

welcome 2 TJ man!!!

i know u will come to love this site, an i pray that it will bless u as much as it has blessed numerous others who come to this site...

look 4wd to meetin ya in chat or anuva forum sometime...

love ya!

God Bless!!

Welcome Bob, hope you can share with us something which you are learning at College which may contribute to our Knowledge of Christ.

Welcome Deacon Bob, hope you will enjoy Talk Jesus, it is a good place for fellowship.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Administrator
Staff Member
Brother Bob welcome to Talk Jesus. God bless you and thank you for joining.

One day pm me and explain to me any thing of evidence / verses of Scripture I can use to persuade my family to get out of their hardcore idolatry catholic ways. I have a huge family, you can only imagine what it will take. GOD is great though.

and i thank christ jesus our lord who enables me
for that he counted me faithful putting me in the ministry
(1tim.1:12)

Hi DeaconBob3. It seems you've been here longer than I have, but someone has brought your name back to the top of the new members list. Apparently God either wants me to know you or you me. Or both? lol I hope we can chat sometime, soon. GBU, Brother! Welcome to the TJ family. Bless you for your devotion to His work!

Amen! :love: