• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New to site

Hi there all you beautiful people of God.
I am from South Africa and have never used this site.I'm really excited to get to know more christians online and share what God has done with you all.
Luvies.

Be blessed. Keep serving the Deserving God.

Hello butterfly welcome to the site, you have found the right place for good strong christian conversation. :star:

Staff Member
hi butterfly welcome to tj and yes this is a great place to meet other christians who love Jesus. i look forward to getting to know you too. God bless you
Sals

Administrator
Staff Member
Greetings in Christ butterfly, welcome to the forums!

God bless, enjoy the fellowship here

Hi butterfly, Pleased to meet you.

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

Welcome Butterfly

Hi Butterfly,

Welcome to TJ. God Bless you.
Hadirfuss

1 Thessalonians 1:1-10

Thank you everyone for the hearty welcomes. I'm still finding my feet here on the site. I'm enjoying it and you wil hear from me alot.

Have a blessed day.

Hello,

welcome to the family. As i haved enjoyed and learned more from hear hoped you will also learned a lot.

Just one to say "Welcome to the family"

with love and pray

Mary