• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New to group

Staff Member
Hello @Mike BarrHope you find Talk Jesus to your liking brother.Not like most social media sites where you get immediate type responses :smile:
Usually driven by subjects, questions etc.. So find one or start one and you should get a response from the Brothers & Sisters here.
Once again be welcome brother.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

it’s just been a long day and I feel I’ve fallen away from Jesus and don’t know how to get back

I just feel lost it’s been a long day and I feel alone and cannot find my way back to Jesus

I just feel lost it’s been a long day and I feel alone and cannot find my way back to Jesus

Then there's good news, Brother! Jesus knows right where you are and he'll meet you there! Get you a KJV Bible or an app and READ IT, Brother. God is greater than anything you are going through. He doesn't fail, Brother! I'm praying for you, Mike. Jesus hasn't forgotten you.

@Mike Barr
Romans 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Luke 12:6-7
[6]Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
[7]But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Luke 12:22-32
[22]And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
[23]The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
[24]Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
[25]And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
[26]If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
[27]Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
[28]If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
[29]And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
[30]For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
[31]But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
[32]Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

@Mike Barr

that could be the best i have without more specifics. Sometimes people feel that way also because lack of sunlight, magnesium, and various other nutrients, or because of lack of face to face social communications. Our body and Mind does have an affect on our spirit and vice versa.

@Mike Barr

that could be the best i have without more specifics. Sometimes people feel that way also because lack of sunlight, magnesium, and various other nutrients, or because of lack of face to face social communications. Our body and Mind does have an affect on our spirit and vice versa.

Thank you!

Luke 12:22-32
[22]And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
[23]The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
[24]Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
[25]And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
[26]If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
[27]Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
[28]If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
[29]And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
[30]For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
[31]But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
[32]Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Thank
Luke 12:6-7
[6]Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
[7]But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Thank You!

Staff Member
Greetings @Mike Barr

You may feel lost but the Lord has not lost you.

Your feelings may overwhelm you.........

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee.
Isaiah 26:3

Take the Lord at His Word. He will never fail you nor let you down.