• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New Rule

Administrator
Staff Member
Updated Forum Rules:
http://www.talkjesus.com/showthread.php?t=53

Changes made:

Regarding live chat, reduced minimum permissions from 25 posts / 15 day active account to 10 posts / 7 day active account.

Purpose: to filter out / reduce the number of "wolves" that come here and go directly to live chat to cause chaos for the innocent people who seek to fellowship one with GOD and each brother/sister.

God bless

Yes thank you Chad that is more fair I think for those of us who sometimes cannot find time to use the threads for what they are meant for. :thumbs_up God Bless You and all of the moderators on your staff. :thumbs_up

Last edited:
Chad said:
Updated Forum Rules:
http://www.talkjesus.com/showthread.php?t=53

Changes made:

Regarding live chat, reduced minimum permissions from 25 posts / 15 day active account to 10 posts / 7 day active account.

Purpose: to filter out / reduce the number of "wolves" that come here and go directly to live chat to cause chaos for the innocent people who seek to fellowship one with GOD and each brother/sister.

God bless
Thanks, Chad:

I understand the need to filter out the "wolves" who want to create havoc.

I really enjoy this site.

Thanks Chad.

I cannot or the life of me work out the mindset of these people who disrupt the site. God bless all of you who dedicate your time and skills to our site.

Administrator
Staff Member
andrewnicholas said:
Thanks Chad.

I cannot or the life of me work out the mindset of these people who disrupt the site. God bless all of you who dedicate your time and skills to our site.

Me too lol.

God bless you all. Glad you enjoy the new rule.

andrewnicholas said:
Thanks Chad.

That is exactly what I was thinking - but there is only one answer. The evil one, I don't even like to use his name.

good because i have never used a thread b4 and i miss being able to come into the chat room...lindy

hi chad

i dont really like the new rule. it does keep ppll out that just wanna cause problems but it also keeps the pl out who only come on ery now and then 4 advice 2. its just my opinon thanx 4 listening bye

Administrator
Staff Member
No one is stopping anyone from asking for advice on the forums. If anyone needs to talk, the forum is right there for a purpose. Please use it as GOD has provided it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't come to TJ for advice per se....just like to listen to what christians have to say once in a while..I know there are many christian sites out there....but I like this one.....in spite of all the chaos that seemed to be going on when i first started coming here...I am trying to get the required amount of posts so I can stop in and say hi and listen to you guys once in a while...the worldly rooms are getting pretty boring

let no corrupt comunication proceed out of your mouth but that which is good to the use of edifying that it may minister grace unto the hearers. ephesians 4v29