• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New ro Jesus Talk

Hi to you all.
I am new to this site and am looking for inspiration, support, fellowship and to make some new Christain friends.
I was saved when I was 13 and have been in and out of churchs all over the world really am in NZ now but originallly from UK.
Married to a None Christain but am praying so hard that he will be saved. He comes along to our small groups but as they say the penny has not dropped.
I have two adoped children and I love them to pieces but sometime need real good God help being a mum.

I want to be able to deal with situations and stresss throu the word of god and prayer that is so hard for me I have to deal with so much stuff right now that I am not sure that I am even remotly sane.
Prayers for a bad business sale would be appreciated.
God bless and keep you and thanks for stopping by
Dawnie:star::star::star:

Hey Dawnie, Welcome to Talk Jesus. I'm glad you joined and I hope you enjoy the fellowship. I'm praying for you and also for your husband to be saved. Keep on praying for him. One day God will show him his sin and he'll see the need of Jesus.

God Bless

Active
Grace and Peace, welcome Dawnie

I hope you are blessed by the forums, I look forward to chatting with you and sharing the word.
Your family and finances are in my prayers.

God bless.