• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

new person says hello

:computer: Not much of a chatter on the web, but just want to do a quick intro and say this forum looks very neat, and Im happy to be here and recommend it to others. I used to have a forum of my own, but just ended it yesterday due to having 60+ members but only a small handful were actually active. It was disheartening, especially when I made a very serious prayer request and no one even joined me in prayer. That was MY cue to say..no more. As such, Im linking this forum to my web site as it is filled with christians who seem to WANT to be active, and faith put in to action is VERY important to me since, our faith is more than just self-contained, but should be used for God's glory and the growth of the church!

Im a wife, mom, 44 yrs old and I look forward to meeting a few new faces. :shade:

((WELCOME! Lotus to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! Lotus to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

Lotus said:
:computer: Not much of a chatter on the web, but just want to do a quick intro and say this forum looks very neat, and Im happy to be here and recommend it to others. I used to have a forum of my own, but just ended it yesterday due to having 60+ members but only a small handful were actually active. It was disheartening, especially when I made a very serious prayer request and no one even joined me in prayer. That was MY cue to say..no more. As such, Im linking this forum to my web site as it is filled with christians who seem to WANT to be active, and faith put in to action is VERY important to me since, our faith is more than just self-contained, but should be used for God's glory and the growth of the church!

Im a wife, mom, 44 yrs old and I look forward to meeting a few new faces. :shade:

Hi there Lotus. .. very warm Welcome to TalkJesus . .. for the serious christians in mind. .. if we can help recover in any way .. .feel free to pm or post . . .God bless you for your work and effort in service. . .Thanks for joining this beautiful family. ..God blessed us with another wonderful member of Christ :love:

Hi there Lotus, Glad you are with us. We are always happy to meet new family members. Feel free to join us in live chat or pariticpate in posting.
God bless you.

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forum Lotus God bless you!

Thank you for joining us sister

Thank you all for the warm welcome! That is really refreshing! Im unable to reply to all who posted but please know I appreciate the welcome, and I will try to stop by as time allows.

Hey Lotus... Welcome to Talk Jesus. You will love it here. I know I do. Have a blessed day... trish1

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Lotus said:
:"...I used to have a forum of my own, but just ended it yesterday due to having 60+ members but only a small handful were actually active. It was disheartening, especially when I made a very serious prayer request and no one even joined me in prayer..."

Hi, Lotus!

Welcome to talk Jesus. We will pray for you.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Dear Lotus, welcome to the chat site. Im quite new too. I think I talked to you yesterday??? I know what it is like when things do not go the way you think they should. Sometimes it is because we are out of God's will for us, but sometimes it is the enemy trying to snuff things out. Im pushing thru with something at present and praying that if I'm in Gods will He will grow it and produce the fruit. Im a mother of 3 children and Im 40. Would love to talk with you again soon. Love Christin

hey lotus!!

welcome 2 TJ!! hope u have a gr8 time here, on this lovely chat site!!

God Bless!!