• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello,

I am new to this website. Have been a member of several other Christian website for about 7 years. I like to reach out to those who are either struggling with their faith or who are seeking truth about believing. I myself went through several years of struggling with doubts about my faith until God showed me the truth about His way of saving us. Since the day God brought me out of the darkness of doubts & unbelief into the light of the truth of the Gospel, about 40 years ago, I have had a lasting peace that is impossible to explain to anyone who has not experienced that peace for themselves.

john

Staff Member
Hello,

I am new to this website. Have been a member of several other Christian website for about 7 years. I like to reach out to those who are either struggling with their faith or who are seeking truth about believing. I myself went through several years of struggling with doubts about my faith until God showed me the truth about His way of saving us. Since the day God brought me out of the darkness of doubts & unbelief into the light of the truth of the Gospel, about 40 years ago, I have had a lasting peace that is impossible to explain to anyone who has not experienced that peace for themselves.

john
Hello Brother John,
Always a joy to welcome a Brother in Christ to this online community of Christian believers called Talk Jesus!
I truly hope you will find fellowship, growth in the Word while you are here.

Also, what a beautiful, awesome testimony in your bio! Alleluia!!!
If you won't mind. Could you add it to one of our forums called "Testimonials"? I truly believe it would be helpful to some who come here and have that same questioning/wondering that you used to have. Here's the link to that forum in case you don't want to go looking for it! :)

Once again be welcomed Brother John!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Staff Member
Since the day God brought me out of the darkness of doubts & unbelief into the light of the truth of the Gospel, about 40 years ago, I have had a lasting peace

PRAISE THE LORD

Greetings,

Bless you ....><>

Active
Welcome to Talk Jesus, John. Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing a lil about your testimony and your desire to people who are struggling. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!