• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hello Everyone.

Found this forum by accident. Might be interesting. I live in East Scotland, and am not a member of any particular church or denomination. Sadly our nation is full of political correctness and our churches are full of leaders who pay no attention to scripture, so I don't feel I can be a member anywhere. But I am born again, and I do have a very personal relationship with my Lord and Friend.

Loyal
Welcome to the Forum,
It's not wise to judge a church worthy of your membership by your own understanding - However it is very wise to seek the Father about which church and then go no matter what you think or feel.

There you will find all you need.
Again Welcome
Blessings

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus Brother Ian
A joy to welcome a Brother in Christ Jesus from Scotland, to this online Community of Christians from.........just about everywhere :)
Truly a part of the Body of Christ are many here!

Was listening yesterday at my work for the first time at one of our graduations for Correctional Officers, a Band which consisted of only Bag Pipes. Maybe, it was a way of heralding unbeknownst to me at the time. Your arrival here!!!! :)

Regardless!!! Glad to have you as a member Brother Ian. Hope you find fellowship here and continued growth in the knowledge of our Lord and as you say, Friendship as well! Alleluia!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Once again. Be Welcome!

YBIC
Nick
<><

Welcome to the Forum,
It's not wise to judge a church worthy of your membership by your own understanding - However it is very wise to seek the Father about which church and then go no matter what you think or feel.

There you will find all you need.
Again Welcome
Blessings

Well .... I don't judge by my own understanding, or the understanding of the world, but by scripture, which can often go against modern politically correct trends in churches. :eek:)

Ian

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Ian McRae

You hail from a most beautiful country.
My husband children and I travelled some years ago and stayed in the Scottish Highlands for a couple of years....Dornoch and Tain to be precise.
Very cold compared to Australia but beautifully rugged scenery and my husbands first ever encounter with snow!

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship.

Blessings grace and peace

Thank you. Before I retired I was one of "Those who go down to the sea in ships and do business in great waters", so I have seen a lot of the world, but never got to Oz.

Hello Everyone.

Found this forum by accident. Might be interesting. I live in East Scotland, and am not a member of any particular church or denomination. Sadly our nation is full of political correctness and our churches are full of leaders who pay no attention to scripture, so I don't feel I can be a member anywhere. But I am born again, and I do have a very personal relationship with my Lord and Friend.
i like reading your messages