• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Praise the Lord Everyone !!

I am new here. I found this site searching from AskJeeves!! God Bless AskJeeves, Amen?!

I hope to meet all of you.

I am a Born Again - On Fire For Jesus- A Work In Progress- Child Of God!

Amen?!

I believe the Holy Ghost is moving in our day. I believe we are in the final days. I believe we shall see The Holy Ghost poured out upon on flesh, I believe there will be a great awakening come to our churches, towns, cities, and I believe we shall a hungering come back, an old fashioned reverence of God come back. I believe we shall see bars closed down, Amen!
I believe we shall see great healings and miracles. Wonders so great. As Jesus said, Greater works shall we do, in His Name.

I love to preach God's Word! I love to praise His Name! I love fellowshipping with Him daily! Lord may we all enjoy a closer walk with Thee, Amen?!

God bless you all.

Bold Witness :thumbs_up

Welcome to Talk Jesus Bold Witness. There are lots of brothers and sisters on here, new believers and well learned believers. God Bless you.

Hi boldwitness!

my favorite verse at the moment is the very last verse of Acts. It says:

Boldly and without hindrance he (Paul) preached the Kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ. Acts 28:31

That's my prayer

See you around the site
love
evangeline

Hi Boldwitness, how you doing? I'm new on here also, great to see you on fire for the Lord. You keep that fire burning in your heart, don't ever let it go out. Feel free to PM me at any time.

Be blessed!

Love in Jesus, Jonathan.

its nice too mett yuo boldwitness! Isnt amazing how God leads you here! I will be looking forward to talkin with you live chat! God Bless!

BoldWitness said:
Praise the Lord Everyone !!

I am new here. I found this site searching from AskJeeves!! God Bless AskJeeves, Amen?!

I hope to meet all of you.

I am a Born Again - On Fire For Jesus- A Work In Progress- Child Of God!

Amen?!

I believe the Holy Ghost is moving in our day. I believe we are in the final days. I believe we shall see The Holy Ghost poured out upon on flesh, I believe there will be a great awakening come to our churches, towns, cities, and I believe we shall a hungering come back, an old fashioned reverence of God come back. I believe we shall see bars closed down, Amen!
I believe we shall see great healings and miracles. Wonders so great. As Jesus said, Greater works shall we do, in His Name.

I love to preach God's Word! I love to praise His Name! I love fellowshipping with Him daily! Lord may we all enjoy a closer walk with Thee, Amen?!

God bless you all.

Bold Witness :thumbs_up

Dear Bold Witness,

Thank you for introducing yourself and Hallelujah to your upbeat Walk for the Lord! Yes, believe it for God's Work is happening right now and thousands upon thousands are coming to Christ daily!

We hope to fellowship with you at Live Chat soon.

Your brother in Christ Jesus.

Last edited:
Welcome! Your introduction brought a smile to my face. I love to see someone so on fire for the Lord. You will be added to my prayers. It is great to have you here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! I enjoy this group very much! I see God working and moving within it, Amen!!! I have met some of you in chat, and that is such a blessing! God indeed, is HERE!! Glory to God!!!!!

Come HOLY Ghost and move through the forums and upon every single heart that comes to this site. Make yourself real to any who come here who does not know you, YET, as Lord and Saviour, Jesus! Father God, In Jesus Name touch every single person!!! Household salvation I claim for every single household represented here !!! In Jesus Name, sickness must bow, In Jesus Name demons are casted out! In Jesus Name we have authority. We have the God given - Jesus delegated Authority to resist the devil and HE MUST FLEE!!!! Thank you Father God for this, I claim healing, I claim victory, I claim peace, I claim deliverance and I claim SALVATION for every single person who comes here! In Jesus MIGHTY NAME AMEN AMENAMEN

Hallelujah!!!!!
Saints I gotta say this: God is looking for yielded vessels to use. You may say you can't talk that good, so God can't use you to preach; or that you have some sort of sickness and that is why God can't use you..... but if God used a donkey ( spoke out of donkey)...... I want to tell you tonight, HOW MUCH MORE shall GOD USE YOU?!
Praise the Lord, every single person here today, has a ministry! God has a will for your life! You have a calling! We all have gifts, to each one God placed talents. I encourage you to find out your gifts and callings, and seek God for His Will in your life ( if you dont' already know it) and pursue that higher calling that is in Jesus Christ today, for your life!!!!!!
Lets see this world taken for JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! AMEN?!!!!

Hi BoldWitness

I havent meet you yet but I m looking forward to it sometime very soon I hope. You talk my language !!! LOL . Welcome to talk Jesus. PTL!