• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

New member Jim

• jim
  • Tags
    jim
  • Tagged users None

Anyone experience the paralyzing terror of The Lord

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Jim

New member old Christian married 42 years come June 2015. 4 adult children from mid 30's to 40 and 5 grandchildren. Navy vet and retired ME.

Active
Grace and Peace, Jim
Welcome to the site, I believe you will enjoy the fellowship.
:) 42yrs marriage, what a blessing, hope you share your secrets on the forum.

God bless you and your family.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi Jim
Welcome to the community brother. Glad you've joined us. Congratulations also on 42 years of marriage! Not common these days.

Staff Member
New member old Christian married 42 years come June 2015. 4 adult children from mid 30's to 40 and 5 grandchildren. Navy vet and retired ME.
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Jim

Enjoy the online fellowship and ministry

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today and forever
Hebrews 13:8

Staff Member
Welcome aboard Jim!
Always a blessing when another brother in Christ joins the community here at TJ.
Liked your testimony! Aren't we all a work in progress? :)

I'm retired Air Force....though I do have a son in law in the Navy who is currently at boot....Tried to tell him that the Great Lakes is not a place to be at this time of year...........brrrrrrrr........Could have been in San Antonio at the Air Force basic.....oh well....youngins don't listen to their elders like they used to....LOL

Well, hope you enjoy the fellowship here at TJ and continue to grow in the Lord with the rest of us.
YBIC
C4E

Jim

I've read how very difficult it is today for anyone to get into the military. My nephew was the only one in his class at UF to be accepted into the Marine Corps Officer Corps. We went to his pinning when he received his sword. He had to go through 2 boot camp training sessions before he could be pinned. He's been accepted into the pilot training program and as soon as he finishes his second half of weapons training he's off to Whiting Field near Pennsicola, Fl. I send him scripture generally whenever I send scripture to our children. He took, as I recall, 8 semesters of Arabic. I've been witnessing to him since he was very young. The only reason any of us is here is to find Christ and be refined for The Lords work.

Staff Member
I've read how very difficult it is today for anyone to get into the military. My nephew was the only one in his class at UF to be accepted into the Marine Corps Officer Corps. We went to his pinning when he received his sword. He had to go through 2 boot camp training sessions before he could be pinned. He's been accepted into the pilot training program and as soon as he finishes his second half of weapons training he's off to Whiting Field near Pennsicola, Fl. I send him scripture generally whenever I send scripture to our children. He took, as I recall, 8 semesters of Arabic. I've been witnessing to him since he was very young. The only reason any of us is here is to find Christ and be refined for The Lords work.
Amen Brother!
I will pray for your nephew that God will as His word says a "lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path". That our Lord may be a guiding light for him as he journeys on this new path he has embarked on. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

I don't know if you've read this post from Brother Brighthouse, but it is one you might share with your nephew. No shame in standing tall for the Lord no matter where you are or what you may be doing! Click the link below to get there.

What if you die tonight | Talk Jesus

Pray this may move him to knowing the Lord as His Savior if he doesn't already. At the very least to setting him on the path to doing so.

Thanks for sharing Jim.
YBIC
C4E

Jim

He strongly professes his faith. It's too bad that our military is trying to get Christianity out. What must ultimately happen for all Heaven bound Christians is the rebirth. For a number of years I thought I was born again. Over 24 years ago God called me and after being illuminated I was quickly taught the true fear of The Lord. He continues to refine me. There are 3 ultimate destinations for a soul. There is Heaven, there is the new earth and there is hell. I have tasted of all three. I have met very few who truly know what I'm talking about. In the day of their visitation, first spoke of by Moses in The Book of Numbers, they will understand. I thank God for his patience. First his patience with me and second his patience with the world. No man wants to see the great and terrible day of The Lord.

Staff Member
He strongly professes his faith. It's too bad that our military is trying to get Christianity out. What must ultimately happen for all Heaven bound Christians is the rebirth. For a number of years I thought I was born again. Over 24 years ago God called me and after being illuminated I was quickly taught the true fear of The Lord. He continues to refine me. There are 3 ultimate destinations for a soul. There is Heaven, there is the new earth and there is hell. I have tasted of all three. I have met very few who truly know what I'm talking about. In the day of their visitation, first spoke of by Moses in The Book of Numbers, they will understand. I thank God for his patience. First his patience with me and second his patience with the world. No man wants to see the great and terrible day of The Lord.
I agree with you that the instances of persecution in the military are increasing. You can even Chaplains in the military as well!

As curious as I am about the concept/s that you have mentioned in your post. It might be a better idea to move that particular discussion to another location on TJ. Maybe in "Bible Study", or "The Evidence" section. You might even try "Water Cooler". Regardless, know one thing that if it's dealing with Scripture, you will find many a view to include comments which may challenge even the most learned of individuals! :) However, if truth is its foundation, then it should truly be a posting I would look forward to reading and commenting on.
YBIC
C4E

Jim

I agree with you that the instances of persecution in the military are increasing. You can even Chaplains in the military as well!

As curious as I am about the concept/s that you have mentioned in your post. It might be a better idea to move that particular discussion to another location on TJ. Maybe in "Bible Study", or "The Evidence" section. You might even try "Water Cooler". Regardless, know one thing that if it's dealing with Scripture, you will find many a view to include comments which may challenge even the most learned of individuals! :) However, if truth is its foundation, then it should truly be a posting I would look forward to reading and commenting on.
YBIC
C4E
I appreciate the heads up on where to post scripture. Since I'm new to the site your info. should be very helpful.
Thanks Jim