• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New member first post

Hi I'm a new member. I am looking for ongoing support for an adventure I am about to embark: led by God. My husband is going to do pulpit supply (preach) for a very liberal church the month of January. He is also about to start interviewing in the liberal churches. I am an ultra conservative Christian and fear for my saftey. I also have a hearing impairment and feel vulneralbe around people who may be hostile toward me when they pick up on the fact that I am a conservative. I am not able to hear what people are saying to me much of the time. Yet, the Lord has called me to this. I am also 54 which makes me feel I am too old and tired for another adventure in life. Yet I love the unsaved, I love Jesus, I love to talk about salvation and Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit. My user name is evan because I am an evangelist for the full counsel of Jesus Christ. I am going in this as an underground Christian. Unless the Lord wants me to be bold I will need to sit back, let go and let God. I will not be able to speak openly about my encounters, experiences and feeling with family and friends because this is underground evangelism. That is why I chose to use this forum. I need a support system where I can talk so I don't get too stressed. I need prayers to read the bible as much as possible to keep my head. My husband and I have 4 adult children. One lives with us he is gay. That grieves me. Please don't judge me or tell me to just love him. I love my son dearly with all my heart and express that love every day. I am close to my large family brothers, sisters and mom but my very alone in my religious convictions. Thank you for listening and for your love and support.

Last edited:
Hi Evan - welcome to talkJesus - looking forward to seeing more posts from you here. May God bless you :)

Welcome to the community evan.Our prayers are with you as you embark on this wonderful journey. Stay blessed:wink:

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums sister. Hope you enjoy the fellowship here.

Welcome evan. I pray continued growth for you and for all of us as we work out our salvation.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

Staff Member
Welcome aboard evan,
Praying that the power of the Holy Spirit will be with you as you enter into this new part of your life. That He will guide you, strengthen you, in all areas of your life as you undertake this journey with your husband and family. That any obstacles, are removed, and if not removed, that understanding is provided, to help you navigate them in and through Jesus Christ. In His Holy name I pray on your behalf. Amen.
Welcome sister.
YBIC
C4E