• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New Man

Hello brothers. My name is David. I am married and a proud father of 2 sons. I work in construction. I converted to Christianity three years ago after miraculously surviving a car crash. It almost killed me. My wife of five years prayed for my recovery. When I left the hospital to come home two missionaries knocked on my door telling me that God loves me. That he will protect me and that if a accepted Jesus Christ I will have eternal salvation. As hard as this is for me to admit as a man I cried. And I never cried in my whole life. Not even when father died. I said the sinners prayer and accepted Jesus Christ as my LORD and saviour. Not only did Christ save me from dying in the car crash and give me a full recovery, he saved my eternal soul. Now I can provide for my family again. I haven't read the entire Bible yet but I will. I hope to become a pastor some day.

My hobbies are boxing, football, range shooting, hunting and fishing, and being in the outdoors. Plus hanging out with the guys.

I don't include God and spending time with family as my hobbies because that is my life's demand by God.
Thanks for the welcome brothers and God bless you all. Amen.