• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New Jerusalem?" Where The Bride Will Live!

Rom 2:9 There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Gentile,
Rom 2:10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Gentile.

Jews and Gentiles face the same wrath, same judgment and same reward.> Right there is Garbage !! Blending Scotch Whisky >blows My Mind they can even thread that Wise as a serpant TALK!

Staff Member
Dispensation is a touchy subject sometimes. There are a lot of people on here with different theological backgrounds.
There are some Evangelicals who feel as you do.
But many other churches don't believe in differing dispensations. You have made a lot of claims (some I even agree with).
.MMM > I luv when they come out of the closet!! and C4E thinks the same way!! Now I know why the hate from C4E! Theology at its High >est! For as long as I stay on this forum and I'm sure these people will make it short I will be dogged by them !

Rom 2:9 There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Gentile,
Rom 2:10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Gentile.

Jews and Gentiles face the same wrath, same judgment and same reward.> Right there is Garbage !! Blending Scotch Whisky >blows My Mind they can even thread that Wise as a serpant TALK!

Right there you have been quoted scripture and all you have in response is your own words. Sadly, it is you who disregard His Word, and in place have chosen your own wisdom to determine what is right, and true.

Sadly, you either have not read what I have written to you, or you have failed to understand what I've written.
Either way, it still stands. Sometimes ones own words become self-fulfilling prophecies.

So, take care of yourself, should your choice be to leave this forum.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Our New Home :: By Grant Phillips
Published on: October 17, 2017 by RRadmin7 Category:General Articles, Grant Phillips
The last two chapters of Revelation give us a close look at the New Jerusalem that comes down out of Heaven from God to rest on the new earth. Some think that maybe it rests above the new earth. I don’t. I think it will rest upon the earth, maybe a much larger earth, but that’s my opinion.

I’ve been thinking about our life with Jesus in the New Jerusalem and on the new earth as of late. There isn’t really much I can add that others haven’t already said, but allow me to make a few observations.

The biggest thing that hits me square between the eyes is the fact that there will be no sin. There will be no sinful action, or even so much as a thought that is sinful. When looking at the world today and also inwardly at our own heart, we find that to be impossible, but,

“Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (Matthew 19:26)

If you’ve never read the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7) please do so. The scribes and Pharisees were boasting with pride in their supposed ability to keep the Law. (Read Luke 10:27 and you’ll immediately be convinced they actually failed miserably.) Jesus gives a much higher Law.

Murder:

Those of us who have never murdered anyone, may pride ourselves in that fact, but the higher Law says that if we are angry with our brother without a cause we are in danger of judgment.

Adultery:

We proudly say we have never committed adultery, but the higher Law says that if we look at a woman with lust in our heart we are guilty of adultery.

I guess that upset a lot of apple carts! Read all three chapters. There is no way we can live up to what Jesus proclaimed. However, when we finally get to our new home, we will live up to every word Jesus spoke, not because we are so great, but because He will remove all sin and sweep it into hell where it belongs.

You’re walking down the streets of Heaven and here comes someone you weren’t that friendly with on the old earth. Guess what? Total love and joy as you stop and talk with them. All that negative stuff is gone.

Uh oh, here comes that Christian employee you had to fire. Not a problem. Hugs, love and joy rule the day. We have become like our Master.

You go out for a stroll in the woods late in the day to feel the cool breeze on your face and don’t even have to worry about a thief, rapist or murderer attacking you. The thought never crosses your mind. Jesus has provided perfect peace.

Now I have no idea how Jesus will provide personal one-on-one time with each of us, but somehow he does. He is God, so I know it won’t be a problem. It’s just my puny mind that can’t understand that. Anyway, can you even come close to imagining sitting down with Jesus, one-on-one, and talking? I know you’re thinking what I’m thinking, and that is I can’t wait to see His face and bow in worship to Him. It’s difficult for us in this earthly body to comprehend the love God has for us. How can the creator of … EVERYTHING … love me? Don’t know, but I am so thankful that He does.

Have you ever thought about the little things like; no garbage, no smut on the street corners, no profanity, and no jealousy, no offensiveness of any kind?

I’ve actually witnessed a husband jealous of his wife’s success or a wife jealous of her husband being successful. That’s pitiful. It won’t exist in Heaven though. We’ll all be happy for each other.

Think about this. The Bible tells us that there will be rewards. (1 Corinthians 3:12-15) Some will receive greater rewards than others. That’s a fact, and that is why we should all strive to attain rewards from Christ. There is nothing wrong with that. Thankfully, because there will be no sin, none of us will be jealous of others who receive greater rewards.

Life in our new home will be so much different than what we know now; it almost seems like a fairy tale. Thankfully, it is not a fairy tale, but more real than anything we know on this old earth. I guess you could say, we are currently living in a dream, a bad dream at that, but in Heaven we will wake up and enjoy what is real.

Something else I think about concerning our new home is what will we do? We will be busy. We will work. How and at what, I don’t know. I do know that God detests laziness. Some of us, in our fallen nature, think “work” is a bad word, but it isn’t. Work is a delight, especially when you’re doing what you were created to do. We each have abilities and talents. I think God will assign us things to do for Him that will delight us.

Have you ever wondered about the angels? I really look forward to talking to them also. Can you imagine what they could tell us!? They’ve been around a lot longer than we have. We might hang around on this old earth for a hundred years, but they have been witnessing everything for perhaps millions or billions of years, if not longer.

Some don’t think we’ll be able to travel to other galaxies. All I can do is offer an opinion since none of us really know at this point. I think we will be able to travel to other galaxies. Perhaps the Lord will send us to other areas of the universe with an assignment. I don’t know. I can’t see God creating trillions of galaxies though to just sit there and never be seen up close by anyone.

Of course we all think of our friends and loved ones who have gone on before us, and that is something I also really look forward to. The only thing better is seeing God Himself, and finally then, we will be able to look upon God’s face. I’m sure our first reaction will be to fall on our face before Him as did the Apostle John.

To be with God, our friends and our loved ones, and then live forever in a perfect environment will be Heaven.

Grant Phillips

Email: [email protected]
Enjoy

I just posted this but I do not believe in this!, I believe the NJ will come down in the Mill just after the tribulation ! I do read all thoughts and Ideas good or bad ! there are real bad flows in it
Think about this. The Bible tells us that there will be rewards. (1 Corinthians 3:12-15) Some will receive greater rewards than others ! BEWare of the wolf >> read and know GodJesus Sword!>> for what man writes my not be true! they are as a snake!

Right there you have been quoted scripture and all you have in response is your own words. Sadly, it is you who disregard His Word, and in place have chosen your own wisdom to determine what is right, and true.

Sadly, you either have not read what I have written to you, or you have failed to understand what I've written.
Either way, it still stands. Sometimes ones own words become self-fulfilling prophecies.

So, take care of yourself, should your choice be to leave this forum.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.>> I LOV>In LOVE>>> sorry my friend >>You Don't Get iT!<<< I'm not here to argue but you should take it Up with the Most High >the Holy Ghost because you are wrong!

There are a lot of snakes and a lot of smooth talk but is it right or subtle as a serpent >Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden

C4>> you just seem not to be able to leave me alone on this forum?? Why?? I do not want to argue with you at all but you seem to give me no chose but to confront you!! Leave my threads alone and I will leave your threads alone !! you seem not to like my theology of the bible at all !! so just leave me to my posts and I will leave you alone to your posts! >>OK<< >>
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Staff Member
I just posted this but I do not believe in this!, I believe the NJ will come down in the Mill just after the tribulation ! I do read all thoughts and Ideas good or bad ! there are real bad flows in it
Think about this. The Bible tells us that there will be rewards. (1 Corinthians 3:12-15) Some will receive greater rewards than others ! BEWare of the wolf >> read and know GodJesus Sword!>> for what man writes my not be true! they are as a snake!

Why post something that you don't believe?
Is it possible you seek to find that "snake" you speak of?
So far no one has responded to that particular post either way.
I hope this sets your mind at ease brother.

YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
@Rant
As far as testing me. No need!
I will be the first to state that I do not know it all.
That is why I continue to read His Word and study to hopefully in the Spirit show myself approved.

As a note. I will continue to read your postings, as I attempt to do with everyone elses. Especially those who are new to the forum.
I am a Moderator, so do this for the benefit of all. That those who come here with an agenda that is meant to deceive or hurt others, can be asked to leave or shown the door so to speak.

Since you have joined there has been those that are no longer with us "trolls". They come and go at times. Sometimes we get to them quickly, while at other times we find them due to the Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus here who point them out to us. If you are not aware of this, that is to the good! The Administrator & Moderators here truly attempt to have an environment where believers desiring fellowship, growth in His Word or those who are seeking may find His Way may do so in peace. Even the occasional Atheist! :)

So, if you believe that somehow I'm "out to get you" be relieved I am not.
The reason that brought you to my attention originally by another member, seems to have dissipated, after reading your many postings besides this one. For which I am great full for.

I truly hope and pray that what will continue . I also hope you will see that it is not personal and be at ease.

YBIC
Nick
<><

And Jerusalem Where The Jews will live>Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.>>What are you talking about<< Enjoy
The New Jerusalem, alluded to in several Scriptures (John 14:2 - 3, Hebrews 11:10, 16, etc.), is prophesied to be a literal city masterfully brought into existence by the hand of God (Revelation 21:2). It will radiate the Eternal's glory. It will also be adorned with many precious stones. A crystal clear river will flow through the center of it and the tree of life, last seen in the Garden of Eden, will grow in the city and again produce its fruits.
Jerusalem itself, and its streets, will be composed of the purest gold that will appear as transparent as glass. Each of the twelve gates of the city, which will always be open, will be made of a single pearl and have a powerful angel stationed over them.

Why, however, does God create a NEW Jerusalem even though one already exists (see Revelation 20:9), a holy city through which Christ ruled the world in the Millennium

Jerusalem from heaven, see Galatians 4:26
BT