• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New Jerusalem?" Where The Bride Will Live!

And Jerusalem Where The Jews will live>Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.>>What are you talking about<< Enjoy

The New Jerusalem, alluded to in several Scriptures (John 14:2 - 3, Hebrews 11:10, 16, etc.), is prophesied to be a literal city masterfully brought into existence by the hand of God (Revelation 21:2). It will radiate the Eternal's glory. It will also be adorned with many precious stones. A crystal clear river will flow through the center of it and the tree of life, last seen in the Garden of Eden, will grow in the city and again produce its fruits.
Jerusalem itself, and its streets, will be composed of the purest gold that will appear as transparent as glass. Each of the twelve gates of the city, which will always be open, will be made of a single pearl and have a powerful angel stationed over them.

Why, however, does God create a NEW Jerusalem even though one already exists (see Revelation 20:9), a holy city through which Christ ruled the world in the Millennium

Actually, no... it is about pleasing God!>>That's Garbage !> sorry to say!!Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.Mark 7:21-23: “For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness." All these evil things come from within and defile a man” You are saved by Faith and faith aLONE~!

Loyal
Actually, no... it is about pleasing God!>>That's Garbage !> sorry to say!!Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.Mark 7:21-23: “For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness." All these evil things come from within and defile a man” You are saved by Faith and faith aLONE~!
Consider this chapter:

1Co 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1Co 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
1Co 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
1Co 13:4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Co 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
1Co 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
1Co 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
1Co 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1Co 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1Co 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Without charity we are nothing no matter how much faith we have...

Active
Well we cant all just wait around for rapture..we still have time on earth to be loving and do greater works than Jesus did. Redeem the time for the days are evil. How are we redeeming the time? God is going to ask us have we been good and faithful servants and using our talents. We cant just put them in the ground and do nothing, expecting God to be pleased with us by us going well I believe you Lord but I didnt bother using the gift you gave me cos I'm expecting to be raptured any day now.

Faith isnt just belief. Faith is action.

Faith isnt just belief. Faith is action.>> have you ever noticed faith and action is being shut down big time ? just ask your own forum about the post about beating your wife>>> shut down real Q>> and nothing bad was said!!> other then some not liking the theology or wording!

Staff Member
Faith isnt just belief. Faith is action.>> have you ever noticed faith and action is being shut down big time ? just ask your own forum about the post about beating your wife>>> shut down real Q>> and nothing bad was said!!> other then some not liking the theology or wording!

This is what happens when you are either vulgar, rude, or insulting, though the topic content be truth. It becomes loss, and not gain.

With that being said. I truly hope that you will come to realize that it's not necessarily the topic, but the adjectives you feel are necessary to add, which are the cause of the problems you seem to have.

Reading 1 Corinthians 13 above was quoted for you to consider. I hope you have considered it and take it to heart.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

other then some not liking the theology or wording!>>>>you are either vulgar, rude, or insulting<<<< I find that vulgar and RUDE! and then in love????

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

but the adjectives you feel are necessary to add>> You just do not like the way I describe things out of the bible I take it?>>> Well when false theology and billions of people die because they do not get whats coming and you are scolding me about how I say things??
King James Bible
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Staff Member
other then some not liking the theology or wording!>>>>you are either vulgar, rude, or insulting<<<< I find that vulgar and RUDE! and then in love????
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

but the adjectives you feel are necessary to add>> You just do not like the way I describe things out of the bible I take it?>>> Well when false theology and billions of people die because they do not get whats coming and you are scolding me about how I say things??
King James Bible
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

It appears that you will hear/read what you want to.

As I said before "I truly hope that you will come to realize that it's not necessarily the topic, but the adjectives you feel are necessary to add, which are the cause of the problems you seem to have."

I'll provide you some constructive criticism, that I hope you will use. Before posting, pray, then reread what you have written and then rewrite as necessary. Imagine yourself the recipient of what you've written. How insulted would you be if you were to receive it, might be a valid question to ask yourself before posting. The uniqueness of Talk Jesus from other Social Media sites, is that it allows you time to contemplate what you are about to post. The quick rapid fire responses as seen in chat rooms, are not as useful when you are seeking the Spirit and Depth of God's Word.

I realize that you like to "call it as you see it", but when you make it personal, which is irrelevant to the topic. Do you really believe that it benefits the point that you are bringing forth? In fact as I stated before, it becomes loss rather than gain.

Also, one can be both loving and the giver of constructive criticism. I'm not doing it to prove a point, or acquire any self-satisfaction from attempting to encourage better behavior on your part. Rather my desire is that you stay here for the benefit of everyone, which goes both ways. We don't have to agree with everything that is written, except how we communicate that disagreement is as important as the subject being discussed if not more so. This is the reason 1 Corinthians 13 was mentioned to you.

As a Moderator on this site, I can't excuse certain types of behavior. Especially, when they are brought to my attention by another member. I must then review it, decide course of action and then implement it. Kind of similar to what you talked about in describing "faith as action" :) of cause without the added comments concerning an injustice by the powers to be. :(

So, I hope you are able to continue to delve into the subjects that are dear to your heart and ones that would uplift the Body of Christ. Keep in mind that though non-believers frequent Talk Jesus, the primary reason is to provide a place where believers can converse, fellowship, pray, continue to grow in His Word in harmony, if not always in agreement.

All, I ask is that you please keep the personal adjectives to positive ones even if you feel their communications are "raca"!

And yes :) With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

C4E>> I really do not understand You!>> and maybe its the people and the forum and mybe its not for me!> But I just can not see at the lateness off the hour and the clock is at High Noon!!>> We are at the end of the end and it seems you want to be white bread and Mayo! do not rock the boat DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL GET PEOPLE THINKING ON THIS FORUM AND O THOSE WORDS YOU USE! I'm not here to fight but boy you sure seem to not like what I have to say!!! Is it my theology about the Rapture?>> Is it that I think Israel are GodJesus Chosen people >>there seems something really digging you to hate me !

C4E>> Are you into supersessionism and Replacement theology? or Christian Dominionists Or just plane old Catholic?

Staff Member
C4E>> I really do not understand You!>> and maybe its the people and the forum and mybe its not for me!> But I just can not see at the lateness off the hour and the clock is at High Noon!!>> We are at the end of the end and it seems you want to be white bread and Mayo! do not rock the boat DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL GET PEOPLE THINKING ON THIS FORUM AND O THOSE WORDS YOU USE! I'm not here to fight but boy you sure seem to not like what I have to say!!! Is it my theology about the Rapture?>> Is it that I think Israel are GodJesus Chosen people >>there seems something really digging you to hate me !

Nope. Don't hate you. In fact I love you brother! I'd even love you if you weren't my brother in Christ Jesus.

Here's a little story from my time in the Military. I'm not really sure it will tie in with what I'm trying to say to you, but here goes.

I was stationed at this Air Base in Oklahoma, working with a young lady...actually I worked for her ;) Anyway.....there was only us two in this communications center. We had these guidance directives for just in case emergencies. You know, fire, earthquake, tornado (a lot of those in OK). Anyway, it was a weekend and it was even slower than usual. I was reading a book and she was out on the other room which I could see from a window that had been cut out in the wall for the passing of messages. Anyway, I hear this pop go off with a little smoke on one of our crypto gear. She grabs the cards that give us directions on what to do........the first card reads "Go around and Yell, Fire, Fire, Fire"....now she's running back and forth in front of the equipment we used....waving her arms in the air and yelling "Fire, Fire, Fire"....over and over and over again......now remember there are only two of us there.....I let her do this for a little while, and decided I better go do something....went through the door powering down the equipment as I went....on her next pass in front of the equipment, while still yelling. I stopped her, looked into her eyes and told her to go to the phone and call the fire department......it was meant to give her something to do since she was giving me a headache with all that yelling and was really starting to scare me that she just might have a heart attack or pass out from all that running.​

Anyway, the way I see this story as applying here is. You know what's going to happen, and I'm in agreement that we are in the End of Days where History & Prophecy are going hand in hand like never before. However, while you're yelling it from the roof tops to those who already know, without giving a chance from asking folks for maybe greater clarity without you biting their heads off, for their lack of understanding. Also, the need for you to realize that others might not have the knowledge that you have been blessed to have, but even if they do, they will want to test the one, you, who comes with His Word, but not being sure you're not of the Adversary. Allow them to pose their questions, without feeling like its a personal attack on you and God's Word. The Bereans in Scripture even questioned Paul, to make sure what he said was true (Acts 17:11). So, don't take it personal, and see that this is not unique to those who Love the Lord and the Word of God.

In comparison, I'm more of the touch one life at a time as God brings me or them together. I do believe that God will use these two methods and even many other ways to bring His people to Him. Only through Jesus Christ assuredly brother, but by many different methods here so far not mentioned. Preaching, teaching, song, tracs, etc.

So, when I ask that you take care in how you respond to your Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus here. Know it's not about what you are saying, but how you respond when questioned or how you describe those less knowing than yourself.

I don't know you except by your writings here, and that you acknowledge that Jesus Christ is your Savior. For me that is enough to call you Brother. At least until you say something that reflects otherwise and more importantly is contrary to the Word of God.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Is it that I think Israel are GodJesus Chosen people

Dispensation is a touchy subject sometimes. There are a lot of people on here with different theological backgrounds.
There are some Evangelicals who feel as you do.

But many other churches don't believe in differing dispensations. You have made a lot of claims (some I even agree with).
But you give very little scripture to back it up. For example.... in defense about your comments about Jewish dispensation....

Here are several verses that seem to indicate a unified dispensation. If you have verses to support something else.. that's great. Please share them.

Rom 2:9 There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Gentile,
Rom 2:10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Gentile.

Jews and Gentiles face the same wrath, same judgment and same reward.

Paul says it isn't whether you were biologically born a Jew that makes you a Jew.

Rom 10:12; For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;

There is no distinction with God between Jews and Gentiles. We all get saved the same way... by the same God... to "all who call on Him"
whether they are Jewish or not,

Gal 3:28; There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Col 3:11; a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.

We are all the same in God's eyes. He doesn't love the Jews more or less than the rest of us.

Rom 3:29; Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also,

1 Cor 1:24; but to those who are the called, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

I am not arguing that God hardened their hears for a season....

Rom 11:25; For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;
Rom 11:26; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."
Rom 11:27; "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS."
Rom 11:28; From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers;
Rom 11:29; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

But in the end they will come to God the same way the rest of us do. Jesus.... not the old covenant, not the law... but through Jesus.

Now if you think God has a different plan for them.... OK... give us scripture to support it.

This isn't "replacement" theology. Jews are still Jews (racially not religiously) and Gentiles are still Gentiles.

Rom 2:28; For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh.
Rom 2:29; But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

It's simply the heart of being subject to God.

1 Pet 2:9; But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

God's people (no matter what race they are) are a Holy Nation, a royal priesthood, a chosen race... for God's own possession.

Rom 11:18; do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you.
Rom 11:19; You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in."
Rom 11:20; Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear;
Rom 11:21; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either.

Dispensation is a touchy subject sometimes. There are a lot of people on here with different theological backgrounds.
There are some Evangelicals who feel as you do.
But many other churches don't believe in differing dispensations. You have made a lot of claims (some I even agree with).
.MMM > I luv when they come out of the closet!! and C4E thinks the same way!! Now I know why the hate from C4E! Theology at its High >est! For as long as I stay on this forum and I'm sure these people will make it short I will be dogged by them !

Rom 2:9 There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Gentile,
Rom 2:10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Gentile.

Jews and Gentiles face the same wrath, same judgment and same reward.> Right there is Garbage !! Blending Scotch Whisky >blows My Mind they can even thread that!