• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New here

Hi all,

I am a born again believer since age 4. My adult dedication and sincere faith came much later after sowing plenty wild oats during adolescence.

I am proud to be a sinner saved by grace alone. My username could just as easily be "sinnerlikeU" because we all are.

I have a very strong faith and am constantly digging deep and asking hard questions that are to be answered in total agreement with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

But there many things that He never mentioned, or that only are eluded to by the Holy Scriptures. So I might be a bit controversial. Fair warning....

Staff Member
Hi all,

I am a born again believer since age 4. My adult dedication and sincere faith came much later after sowing plenty wild oats during adolescence.

I am proud to be a sinner saved by grace alone. My username could just as easily be "sinnerlikeU" because we all are.

I have a very strong faith and am constantly digging deep and asking hard questions that are to be answered in total agreement with the teachings of Jesus Christ.

But there many things that He never mentioned, or that only are eluded to by the Holy Scriptures. So I might be a bit controversial. Fair warning....
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Free2luvuinJC
I hope you will find Talk Jesus a joy, a benefit to fellowship, and growth in His Word.

May I suggest that you read the Statement of Faith of the site that can be found at the bottom of each page prior to any postings that may be "controversial". This should help you avoid going against what is found in the SOF and lessen the need for staff oversight.....except maybe as regular members just posting for the joy of it! You won't be the first on the "controversial" side of the house! :smile:

We are glad you are here, and look forward to your sharing/breaking bread with your brethren here on this online forum of Christian Believers.

Once again be welcomed, with the love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Free2luvuinJC

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship

Post in peace and love

I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Ephesians 4:1-6