• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New here !!!!!

Hi, i m Amy, being a Christian who been drifting for God for more than 20 years, But God still never give up on me, He took me home, and now my faith is stronger than before, Thanks God He is such a wonderful God.
Glad to know this site has many brother and sister from around the world that we can share together. All these are a blessing to me to know all of you, and also the opportunity to join this site. God bless "Talk Jesus". Amen.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Amytai
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this Online Community of Christian Believers.
Truly the path that we walk has its many turns and potholes that at times has us drifting away from Him our Lord and Savior. Yet, never is He so far from us that when we turn back to Him that He fails to welcome us back to His loving embrace.
Once again be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Hebrews 13:5
"I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,”

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Amytai
Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this Online Community of Christian Believers.
Truly the path that we walk has its many turns and potholes that at times has us drifting away from Him our Lord and Savior. Yet, never is He so far from us that when we turn back to Him that He fails to welcome us back to His loving embrace.
Once again be welcome.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Hebrews 13:5
"I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,”
Amen

Hi, i m Amy, being a Christian who been drifting for God for more than 20 years, But God still never give up on me, He took me home, and now my faith is stronger than before, Thanks God He is such a wonderful God.
Glad to know this site has many brother and sister from around the world that we can share together. All these are a blessing to me to know all of you, and also the opportunity to join this site. God bless "Talk Jesus". Amen.
He, I am Hoghead. I'm a newbie, too.