• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

new here

Hi everyone! My name is Angie and I was invited here by someone who came to a yahoo religion chatroom and posted this link. I'm glad to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone! :D

Administrator
Staff Member
God Bless you Angie. Thank you for joining. We look forward to your discussions. Please be active and share the site with every soul you know. With technology today animals are starting to talk so tell them too lol.

(just kidding) :) I had to throw that in :)

:lol:

Thank you for the warm welcome. Tomorrow, I'm going to tell a christian friend I met online about this place. I'm sure she'll visit!

Hi, Angie! Welcome to Talk Jesus! I'm so glad you've joined us. You'll love it here! I look forward to getting acquainted as well. GBU, Sister (and almost neighbor, lol)!

Amen! :love:

heya Angie!!

welcome to TJ!!

im sure u'll come 2 love this site, as much as u love the most loved person in ur life... besides God dat is, u cant love this site as much as u love him...

but yea, i look 4wd 2 meetin u soon!!

God Bless!!

so i cee the advertisement of the site is AWESOME. welcome in and have a great time.

Love Simon!!!