• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New here too

Greetings my name is Mark -

I am a former Satanist preist, I am normally found in pal talk in the various rooms. under the name in some form of galatians6_17. Because this is my life verse. I look forward to getting to know you.

Active
Grace and peace,Mark

I would like to welcome you to talkJesus, where the Holy Spirit has control. No weapon form against us shall prosper, because God Almighty has covered us with his mighty hand.
A place of truth, and completely Christ centered.

You're a former Satanist priest, and I rejoice for your life. The world behind us the cross before us, I pray that you are filled with the Holy Spirit and you enjoy the fellowship.

Galatians 6:17
17From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

Hey Mark, Welcome to Talk Jesus. Wow, you have an amazing testimony. Do you mind telling what made you change and come to Christ? What made you realize that satanism was the wrong way?

Keep the Faith and God Bless

Greetings my name is Mark -

I am a former Satanist preist, I am normally found in pal talk in the various rooms. under the name in some form of galatians6_17. Because this is my life verse. I look forward to getting to know you.

Hello Mark and welcome to TJ! WOW what a testimony. I was a satanist as well when I was younger. Praise God that we saw the light before it was too late! Do you mind sharing your testimony with us? Like cody asked, how did you become Christian?

I just want to say you are a strong man because I know how difficult the attacks can be when Satan loses one of his best spokesmen to God's path. Please share your story with us as we would like to hear it!

Administrator
Staff Member
GOD has led you here brother. Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to read your testimony on how GOD called you out of the satanic worship

howdy

Hey welcome here! It's a great testimony you post and wow I'm really happy to have you here, and because you became free from the darkness!
Hope we'll talk sometimes here, and can't wait to read your threads on the forums!

:love::love::love:

Miss P.