• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

New here and an Ex atheist

Hello. I'm new here and just wanted to share that I used to be an atheist until I experienced Jesus myself. He actually spoke to me in an audible voice. I know that sounds crazy but again I was an atheist before this happened to me. I wont go into detail here unless asked, but I just wanted to share that he is real and he does appear to non believers. I find that very exciting. I look forward to chatting here and hearing about other people's testimonies!

Loyal
Hello. I'm new here and just wanted to share that I used to be an atheist until I experienced Jesus myself. He actually spoke to me in an audible voice. I know that sounds crazy but again I was an atheist before this happened to me. I wont go into detail here unless asked, but I just wanted to share that he is real and he does appear to non believers. I find that very exciting. I look forward to chatting here and hearing about other people's testimonies!
I once shared with a self proclaimed atheist, and tested him by asking God to speak to him if he would humble himself and ask God to reveal Himself. He was going out to pray about it, and never responded (it was on a bible forum), I know it greatly affected him, just wish I knew how. I am hoping he may have had the same occurrence.

Hi,
You're most Welcome, glad to have you here.
I believe you! Jesus talked to me as well. I went away from my faith for a long time and it was God/Jesus intervening that saved me. I was also shown the truth and how to get out of a dangerous situation I was in. This forum has been great for me so far, keeps me conversing with Christians on a daily basis. I am living in a country right now where it's hard to make friends who want to talk about Jesus, so I feel lucky to have found this place.

Loyal
Welcome to the forum @RoseTyler . All of the believers here are ex- something and while they endure are becoming something better. Give God the glory!

Active
Welcome to Talk Jesus! I too have been blessed with hearing God speak to me. I straightened out what I was doing wrong real quick!