• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New Friends

Talkjesus is a wonderful site. I can actually talk with christian people and feel totally comfortable. Thank you Chad for your internet ministry.

beloved let us love one another for god is love and every one that loveth is born of god and knoweth god he that loveth not knoweth not god for god is love. 1 john 4:7-8
bless all of you! love

I cant agree with you more. I have been so blessed by this site. when I dont come on for a day or two I miss everyone here. I love talking to christian friends and to beable to minister to others the Love of God and encourage them on christian values and living a christian life.

Mmj

This is a wonderful site. I have like most of you all have been blessed by the site. I am so glad I was lead here. Without this site I would still be lost and involved in worldly things rather than being in GOD's presence. I am so glad Chad made this site. I pray this site continues to bless each and every person that joins or like me just stumbles upon it. God Bless you all!

TJ is an awesome site, i agree with Natashia because i feel that you can talk to other Christians and actually feel comfortable.
Stay Real
Jei
X

I meet some really great and inspirational people on this site. God bless you all!!!! The site is really great.

God is our refuge psalm 46.v1

God is our refuge and strength,a very present help in trouble there will not we fear though the earth be removed and though the mountains be carried in to the midst of the sea the lord of host is with us the God of jacob is our refuge .

let the redeemed of the lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy psalms 107v2

blessed are they which do hunger and thrist after righteousness for they shall be filled mathew 5v6

a man can exist with out food for fortydays about three days with out water and only eight minutes with out air .in the spiritual realm of eternity, man cannot exist one second with out jesus christ

when pride comes. then comes shame but with the humble is wisdom, the wise shall inherit glory, but the shame shall be the legacy of fools. proverbs 11v2and 3v35

Hi, welcome to TJ! It's a nice family here! Maybe we can talk once in the chat! The world becomes a village here! lol
GBU,
Safari-Olli