• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New Features!

Administrator
Staff Member
Some great new features:

New Radio & Video Streaming (improved over old one) with full media support including WMP, Real, Quicktime. Link found under Navigation menu called Radio & TV

New menu on top called Bible. Included in the sub-menu is the KJV online bible, bible dictionary (glossary) and maps of biblical times in full high quality, high resolution images.

Forum RSS feeds. RSS icon found on the very bottom (footer) in to the right. Its the orange small icon for those not familiar with RSS feeds and its popular icon. A link can also be found under the Info menu on top as well called Forum RSS.

Private Message Area: now there is quick reply text editor below each private message your viewing. This is for convenience purposes. Also, when viewing your private messages main page (list of pm's) it now shows a brief preview of each pm.

Feedback welcomed here. Any issues, let me know.

Good To Hear This

Wow All What I Heard Is Really Nice
Please Is There Any One Who Teach Me More About Juses And His Mother??? Just Send Me More About Them Pls Pls