• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

new churches

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I went to a meeting in a new church this sunday. I live in the 4. biggest town in Norway and we need all kind of churches. There are so many people sitting at home with no connection to a christian fellowship. People who claim that they believe in God. I hope that this new church can become a home to some of this people. Some are hurt by people in other churches and are afraid to go to church. That`s to bad. I hope they will give it a try

Hi calmno just read yourmail. its sad that there are milloins of people who wont attend a church building. because they have been hurt. have you ever thought of setting a house church up. people can grow in house churches. and they can ask questions and voice there hurts etc. We have started a house church here in the UK and they are growing big time here. if you want any advice on how to start one email me i will be glad to help.
Take care sister and be of good courage

Shalom <><