• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New Avatars

Administrator
Staff Member
Added some new high qualiy avatars

World Flags: 243 of them
Smiley Blue Icons: 16 of them

Enjoy!

Thanks Chad for your constant giving into the work of God . TalkJesus will continue it's march toward Gods plan for all who need to find Jesus before is coming ! Many will say that they never had a chance to know Christ . But Jesus will remember TalkJesus and tell them they had a choice , and squandered it away . Peace Brother . Mike

he he he!!

Well.. i will just have alook at some of them.. oh wait i am usign one... he he he!! i liek it. thanks Chad.. but how ever. i think that the clushing Smily needs cuter eyes... LOL
nah just messin chadi!!

cee ya Bro keep stong with God.

Love Simon!!!

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you all for replying :) Glad to see you enjoying the new things here. Praise GOD!

Chad,
Brother, I have been inspired by the recent addition of avatars, and I had a brainstorm. (look out, that could be dangerous..lol) I have created a series of avatars whose color scheme was taken directly from TalkJesus, so they match perfectly. And the best part is, they are inspired by the Lord. They all match and are 100x100. They include a cross, a rainbow, an angel, A few different Jesus', etc...
I made these with TJ in mind specifically, and would love to submit them for your approval. How should I go about doing this?

God bless,
Nigh

Nigh said:
Chad,
Brother, I have been inspired by the recent addition of avatars, and I had a brainstorm. (look out, that could be dangerous..lol) I have created a series of avatars whose color scheme was taken directly from TalkJesus, so they match perfectly. And the best part is, they are inspired by the Lord. They all match and are 100x100. They include a cross, a rainbow, an angel, A few different Jesus', etc...
I made these with TJ in mind specifically, and would love to submit them for your approval. How should I go about doing this?

God bless,
Nigh

Weel just assumeing that they get aproved and added.. you shoulg go about doign this...

QUICKLY and A.S.A.P

Can't wait to see them. sounds interesting..

Love Simon!!!

One of the avatars are availible to view in the "photo" section. Click >Photo >miscelanious, and look for 'Nigh'. I still have to tweek them a little, so that is not the finall product, but you will get the general idea. Enjoy.

God bless,
Nigh

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you brother Nigh for your effort and for what you've done for Talk Jesus for GOD's glory.

Please email them to me as you wish at your convenience to chad @ talkjesus.com

Thanks again!

Chad,

It would be a pleasure my brother. All the glory to God! My only effort was to simply obey. The rest was all Him.

I will get them out to you as soon as they are all "tweeked"

God bless,
Nigh

New avatars are available.
25 in "Blue Charms". Thank you Chad.
Enjoy all. :shade:

God bless,
Nigh

Administrator
Staff Member
No thank you brother Nigh for making the lovely avatars!

God bless you.

I love the new avatars! They are so beautiful that it was hard to pick! I migh have to change often! Thanks for the piggy they are my favorite I think I have mentioned that before lol! Joyfully ~ Jlu

Nigh said:
Chad,

God bless,
Nigh

Hi Nigh

These new avatars you designed are sooo beautiful !! The ones of Jesus are absolutely awesome!!!! I love them. Praise the Lord for this revelation and talent He has given to you ! Thanks you so much for blessing us with these

God Bless