Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

New and Lost

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by startattoo, Mar 21, 2007.

1. My Name is startattoo.I'm new and I'd like to say hello.:star:

2. Dear startattoo,
    glad you could join talk jesus, hope to see you in the forums more.
    enjoy the fellowship!

Blessings
    abigya

3. Hello there dear brother and welcome to TJ.

Please take a few minutes to read all the rules. They are the ten commandments, editing rules and etiquette rules and they can be found here: http://www.talkjesus.com/press-stand/ they are for your own benefit.

If you need any help we are here to help. You can find your way around by using the tutorials located under the info bar at the top of main page too.

You will be blessed and grow in your walk with Jesus here.

Look forward to speaking with you in live chat.

God bless :love: :rainbow: :rose:

4. Welcome to the forums brother. Thank you for joining us.

Hope you enjoy the fellowship here.

Please visit the Get Saved forum and read the sticky threads there which are very helpful and edifying to newly saved or not yet saved members

5. Hello Brother. Nice to meet you. What's your name? I'm Erin. I'm on here often and this website has a lot of helpful info and nice people :star: Where are you located?

6. Hi there!
    Welcolme and hello to you too :)

7. Welcome

Welcome to the forums, I hope you find something here that helps you be found :)

8. Startattoo, I welcome you to Talk Jesus. God loves you ferociously!

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who diligently seek him." (Hebrews 11:6)

SLE

9. God bless

hi i am new here i am enjoyin it God bless all of you

10. Welcome! I hope to see you in the chat room sometime!

11. happy to hear from you

hi am happy to hear from you God bless you and have a nice day

12. Hey Startattoo

Hi you newbie. May the Lord Jesus Christ lift you up in joy and bring to your heart the meaning of Christianity. Two things to do, 1. Love God with all your heart, your soul and your being. 2. To love your neighbor more than yourself.

That and good old fashioned faith in Jesus Christ, is sure to help you feel found. You are a sheep of the Lord and coming here to TalkJesus, you are found.

Luke 15:4
    “If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them gets lost, what will he do? Won’t he leave the ninety-nine others in the wilderness and go to search for the one that is lost until he finds it?

Glad you turned to Christ for help and I am glad that you turned to TalkJesus for help. Hope you stick around to grow in Christ. Amen:pixie:sun: :love: :rainbow:

13. thank you

hi pixie thank you for those encouaging words

14. G'day Star, and Young, welcome to the boards, hope you have an Awesome time here and stay for a while, share what you klnow and learn what you can. : >

Abraxix

15. i praise God for you abraxix i thank God every minite that i have found this site praise God

16. Good stuff mate!

i'm glad you enjoy it here. : >

i'm going on a youth camp this weekend, i'm gunna be getting out of the BOX!!!! out of my comfort zone, problem is i forcast rain all weekend on the radio, : < stupid me let's hope that my weather reading skills are just as bad as the people on Tv. : > hahaha

17. hi abraxix how a great time om your youth camp ,come out of the box but do it slowly

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)