• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Never Overlooked

Staff Member
As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. John 17:18 ESV

Nothing escapes Jesus’ attention. He will never be king of the uninformed. Jesus knew the troubles and persecutions His disciples would face once He returned to God. All the more, He needed them to know they were receiving a commission from His heavenly Father, who wanted to use them to shake the Roman Empire.

Jesus knew that as His disciples were increasingly transformed, they would be more and more useful in helping change the hearts, minds, and lives of those who never met Him face-to-face. Jesus longed for the societal changes that would bring His wisdom and purpose to the top of mankind’s list of choices.

The world changed because Jesus obeyed. The world continues to change because the followers of Jesus obey.

You are moving from what you were to what you will become. This chain of change relies on your link to Jesus. God made you to be different from others because His plan for mankind doesn’t borrow from man’s natural thinking. God’s wisdom can’t be explained by your wisdom. Stop trying to compare two things that aren’t comparable.

Prayer: Dear God, help me remember that the transformation of Your Son from Messiah to Savior, Teacher to Redeemer, and Master to Lord is a brilliant example of the fact that You want to change me too. May others catch a glimpse of the faithfulness You inspire.

As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. John 17:18 ESV

Nothing escapes Jesus’ attention. He will never be king of the uninformed. Jesus knew the troubles and persecutions His disciples would face once He returned to God. All the more, He needed them to know they were receiving a commission from His heavenly Father, who wanted to use them to shake the Roman Empire.

Jesus knew that as His disciples were increasingly transformed, they would be more and more useful in helping change the hearts, minds, and lives of those who never met Him face-to-face. Jesus longed for the societal changes that would bring His wisdom and purpose to the top of mankind’s list of choices.

The world changed because Jesus obeyed. The world continues to change because the followers of Jesus obey.

You are moving from what you were to what you will become. This chain of change relies on your link to Jesus. God made you to be different from others because His plan for mankind doesn’t borrow from man’s natural thinking. God’s wisdom can’t be explained by your wisdom. Stop trying to compare two things that aren’t comparable.

Prayer: Dear God, help me remember that the transformation of Your Son from Messiah to Savior, Teacher to Redeemer, and Master to Lord is a brilliant example of the fact that You want to change me too. May others catch a glimpse of the faithfulness You inspire.
The Holy Spirit lead me to your post ,i wasn't sure why,until i read it ,this entire day i felt as though i had to do more for God's kingdom and i decided to Join this site to communicate and connect to the body of Christ .when you said this "His disciples were increasingly transformed, they would be more and more useful". Is spoke to me ,because this is what 's happening to me at this very moment i'm growing and increasing .Thanks for sharing ,Keep vigiliant ,Have a blessed day in Jesus name.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus Sister, @Lion of God
Thank-you for sharing your testimony in your bio. Also, may our Heavenly Father, bless you and the Holy Spirit guide you in all things that you might prosper/increase on the path He has set for you to follow. In the name of Jesus. Amen, Amen, Amen!
With the Love of Christ Jesus. Once again be welcomed!
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><