• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Need Your Spiritual Support

Howdy, y'all! I will be on my way to Germany on a Mission Trip in a week and a half. I am very excited, but I'm also a little nervous. I am certain that it's just Satan trying to butt in and ruin things. I will be the only person I know when I get to Base Camp in Rockwall, TX before we actually leave the country. I really am an outgoing person and I'm looking forward to meet all the girls on the trip (it's an all-girl trip). But Satan is being a jerk and putting things in my head, about not fitting in and stuff. That's really odd, cause I'm one of the "leaders" in my youth group and I've never had trouble fitting in. So I'm not sure why I'm thinking this. :confused:

Anyway, I also want to compile Bible verses to apply to each day that I'm there. God speaks through his word, and God uses others to speak through as well. I pray that you will allow him to use you today. Will you please send me Bible Verses I may use on each day? Thank you! I appreciate your prayers!

Psa 37:23 The steps of a good man [woman] are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Have a great trip missionary girl! God goes with you. :love:

You asked for some Scripture to meditate upon daily, so here goes:
Proverbs 3:5-7, "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes:fear the LORD, and depart from evil."

The Beatitudes of Matthew 5:1-12; also, verses 13-16 are very good...Matthew 6:33...Psalm 56:3, "What time I am afraid,I will trust in thee." Read Jesus' record of His temptation in Matthew 4:1-11 and Luke 4:1-13.

There are so many that have come to mind...to numerous to tell. I'm sure many will give you more.....Have a great time in Germany!!! May God use you to your fullest potential and bless you abundantly.

In Christ,
Diane

Be not afraid.

Psalms 3

1. Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
2. Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
3. But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
4. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
5. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.
6. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
7. Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8. Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, Yeshua :boy_hug:

missionary05 said:
Howdy, y'all! I will be on my way to Germany on a Mission Trip in a week and a half. I am very excited, but I'm also a little nervous. I am certain that it's just Satan trying to butt in and ruin things. I will be the only person I know when I get to Base Camp in Rockwall, TX before we actually leave the country. I really am an outgoing person and I'm looking forward to meet all the girls on the trip (it's an all-girl trip). But Satan is being a jerk and putting things in my head, about not fitting in and stuff. That's really odd, cause I'm one of the "leaders" in my youth group and I've never had trouble fitting in. So I'm not sure why I'm thinking this. :confused:

Anyway, I also want to compile Bible verses to apply to each day that I'm there. God speaks through his word, and God uses others to speak through as well. I pray that you will allow him to use you today. Will you please send me Bible Verses I may use on each day? Thank you! I appreciate your prayers!

Yeshua . You are truly a man of God ! Your words are like a whisper , but full of the power of God . GBU . :love: :boy_hug: :computer: Mike

Administrator
Staff Member
I will pray for you sister don't let that defeated fool bother you! Praise Jesus your on a mission for GOD's glory! Amen :)

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

missionary05 said:
I also want to compile Bible verses to apply to each day that I'm there. God speaks through his word, and God uses others to speak through as well. I pray that you will allow him to use you today. Will you please send me Bible Verses I may use on each day? Thank you! I appreciate your prayers!

missionaryo5:

"Lord, You will establish peace for us, for You have also done all our works in us" (Isaiah 26:12, NKJ).

"...He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" (1 John 4:4, NKJ).

Jesus is with you. Let His light shine.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
Go in peace for Jesus is with you.

The Lord is my light and my salvation-whom shall i fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life-of whom shall i be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

I will be praying for your trip, God is in control and knows everything. He has ordered your steps, have faith in that.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Romans 6:3-7

Walking by Faith
ROMANS 6:3-7

At the moment of salvation, we receive Jesus Christ by faith. We trust that He exists and willingly forgives our sins when we repent. Unfortunately, many new believers are not instructed in living by faith. Instead, these people try to follow a legalistic code of works and spend their lives frustrated and worried that they have not done enough to earn God's good will. But we were never meant to live the Christian life under our own power.

The apostle Paul often taught on the subject of walking by faith. To him, that meant enjoying a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, which involves placing trust in Him for every circumstance of life. Our old patterns of behavior and attitudes are left behind. As we move forward in intimate companionship with the Savior, He works to develop in us new patterns of behavior and thinking. In our relationship with Christ, we have everything we need for a godly life.
On a practical level, this means trusting the Lord daily for His care and provision, and obeying His instructions. Sometimes God's directions make little sense to us with our limited view of the world and the future. But if we walk by faith, we are not relying on what we see or feel; we are confidently expecting Him to do what is best for us every day, without exception.

Untrained believers may never experience confidence in God because trust grows out of knowledge. If you desire to walk by faith, read and study the Bible after praying for God to show you what you need to know by his most Holy Spirit fully realizing the God answers all prayers and he rewards those who diligently seeks him.

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

Hi!
There is no need to worry, don't focus on the negatives which aren't true, the Lord is always with you, and he is stronger than anything else. Remain focussed on him!

Romans 8:31
"... If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Philippians 2:15
"... shine like the stars in the universe - (16) as you hold out the word of life.."

2 Timothy 3:16-17
"All scripture us God breathed and useful fir teaching, rebuking correcting and training in rightousness so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

1 John 15-18
"If anyone acknoledges that Jesus is the SOn of God, God lives in him an he in God. And we we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love... (18) There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear becuase fear has to do with punishment..."

** Ask God for strength and courage and he will respond.
1 John 5:14
"This is the confidence we have in approaching God, that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatwver we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him."