• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Need strength in Jesus

Hey everyone names Donnie.I need prayer for strength as a Christain.I sometimes give into temptations of the Devil and i'm tired of him bringing me down.I have been saved since Nov. 7 1996.8 years but i'm not as strong as i should be.Please remember me in your prayers and any advice would help.Thanks and God Bless

Hey Donnie, We are here for you. We all struggle with various things in life but we have to remember that we gave our lives away and it is not our own any more. I encourage you to stand strong in your faith, you are not alone and you have family praying for you. Paul talks about running the good race until the end. Go through scripture to find your strength, it is there you will meet your Saviour.
Michele

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you Donnie, glad to see you here. Don't be discouraged by what the evil fool tempts you to do, but be encouraged by your brothers and sisters here on the board, by your family/friend's help and above all names, by the Savior Himself Jesus Christ's free gift of Salvation to you and I and everyone who believes. Scripture is GOD speaking to us. Its like instant medicine, sometimes we *may* feel like it is not working and we wonder why, but maybe that doubt is our faith dropping level (so to speak) and we feel discouraged. Never be, and I pray for you and know for sure that Jesus will show you the way. Remain strong and watch your self grow stronger, in Jesus' name.

Hey forgiven, wen u gat saved u became new en got a new heart that doesnt fall easily to tempatation. havae faith in ur salvation en call on Jesus. I shalll rember you in ma prayer and encourage u to read psamls 91 amd ephesians. be blessed

Forgiven110796 said:
Hey everyone names Donnie.I need prayer for strength as a Christain.I sometimes give into temptations of the Devil and i'm tired of him bringing me down.I have been saved since Nov. 7 1996.8 years but i'm not as strong as i should be.Please remember me in your prayers and any advice would help.Thanks and God Bless
have faith en u shall overcome the powers of temtation. seek the spiritual guidance from our heavenly Father and u shall surely prosper. i will pray fro and with yah in this issue. read psamls 91 and ephesians chapters 1-6. God Bless.