• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

need someone to believe me

I
everybody hates me see how i got treated on this site they called me a false prophet
I do not go to church
people hate me

i WILL LEAVE
THE GOD OF ABRAHAM iSAAC AND JACOB HERE MY CRY
AND I AM NOT SCREAMING
THANK YOU GOD FEARING PEOPLE
FOR YOUR PRAYERS

Loyal
Here is a prayer that David wrote: Psalm 4

Answer me when I call, O God of my right!
You gave me room when I was in distress.
Be gracious to me, and hear my prayer.

How long, you people, shall my honor suffer shame?
How long will you love vain words, and seek after lies?Selah
But know that the Lord has set apart the faithful for himself;
the Lord hears when I call to him.

When you are disturbed, do not sin;
ponder it on your beds, and be silent.Selah
Offer right sacrifices, and put your trust in the Lord.

There are many who say, “O that we might see some good!
Let the light of your face shine on us, O Lord!”
You have put gladness in my heart
more than when their grain and wine abound.

I will both lie down and sleep in peace;
for you alone, O Lord, make me lie down in safety.​

Loyal
Nina, your posts sound very distressed.

Don't feel you have to leave. Send me a PM if you would prefer. I may ask one or two others to talk with you and pray with you.

Nina, your posts sound very distressed.

Don't feel you have to leave. Send me a PM if you would prefer. I may ask one or two others to talk with you and pray with you.
desiring someone to hear me having a really bad time everybody thinks it is me ruining my life i wake up like a zombie

Loyal
God does bless us and blesses us all, you as well. Can you go into more detail as to what is wrong?

i am the joke of the world
i am everything i am not right now
they say i am crazy but everyone wants me to die
tired of this thing in my head
everyone wants me to suffer
had a dream that the whole world hates me
satan could be you right not
All i have is God
people hate me and know nothing about me
I just keep believing in God
what is done in heaven will be done on earth

Loyal
I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name.

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:14-19

Loyal
I doubt the WHOLE world even knows of you. Maybe 100's of people know you, but that seems an exageration

[QU
whats normal in your opinion
I am 54 years I just earn a masters degree in 2015 my motivation was to get a house so i can help my children and grandchildren i failed them all i have nothing and i have watch my mother abuse them because she hates me
OTE="Nina Snell, post: 304574, member: 33470"]I don't know i desire a normal life[/QUOTE]