• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Need prayers please

I have a hearing on March 3rd for unemployment. Asking for prayers please that the judge will side in favor of me and allow me to continue to collect my benefits. Please.

Active
Awww poor Debra, Dear Lord God, I do pray for my gorgeous sweet sister and thank you that we can look to you as our provider. It's very easy for us to read your Son's reassurances in Matthew 6:25-34 that we can depend upon you, and that to worry is unnecessary. But when the road ahead looks a bit bumpy we instinctively do worry.

Lord I pray that your Holy Spirit will work in her giving her peace and confidence in you Lord. If this hearing goes in her favour it proves to her that you're in total control. If not, it will prove to her that you have a better plan for her so that you maybe you can take her out of dependency upon state benefits.

Lord, I don't know what your plan is for Debra, I do know that you love her dearly and that you're looking after her, something I'm very grateful for. Thank you God for the unending depth of your love, something that we really do depend upon.

Amen.