• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Need prayer for loss of a friend

Active
Hi!

I just found this morning that a friend of mine had passed away, but it happened in July. She was a member of a support group that I was in, and I had spoken with her a lot for the past 2 years, but had lost contact with her over the summer. I was wondering why she had not called and had not returned my calls. I found out on Facebook on her page that she had passed. I feel extremely sad and depressed. Praying for help in dealing with her death. Thank you and God Bless you all! Your sister in Christ.:love:

Staff Member
Praying for help in dealing with her death.

praying with you, Pat
news like that can be very saddening and often comes as a shock.
News of a death of someone we knew, the closer the harder, can leave a feeling like a hole in us BUT let us give thanks that Jesus is both willing and able to fill that hole with His comfort and He reminds us that one day, one great and glorious day, all sadness and tears and dying and grief will be gone.

in our praying let us look forward to that day of the Lord that will never end and know that He is with us even now

Cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you

Bless you ....><>

Active
Thank you so much Br. Bear! God Bless you! Yes, I am giving thanks to the Lord for filling that hole. I am casting all my cares upon Him. Much love and peace!:love:

Loyal
Greetings @Thankful Pat

Sorry to hear of the loss, and the shock by the way you found out.

John 14:27 (NKJV)
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Bless you Pat

Peace be with you

Jesus loves you we do too.

Active
:love: Than you so much Br.-Paul! Trusting in the Lord with all my heart. I appreciate you and this site so much. God Bless you! Much peace and love in Christ!

Active
Amen!
1 Corinthians 1:4
“I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.” :love:

Loyal
Hi!

I just found this morning that a friend of mine had passed away, but it happened in July. She was a member of a support group that I was in, and I had spoken with her a lot for the past 2 years, but had lost contact with her over the summer. I was wondering why she had not called and had not returned my calls. I found out on Facebook on her page that she had passed. I feel extremely sad and depressed. Praying for help in dealing with her death. Thank you and God Bless you all! Your sister in Christ.:love:
Eze 18:32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

It is normal to be sad for the death of anyone as God lives inside us so we to take no pleasure in anyone's death!