• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

need help to get back on track

greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
dear brothers &sisters please add me to your prayer list as i am struggling bto keep my head above water, it seems the harder i try to be what God wants me to be the more ifail. i am very discouraged and would value your prayers.
till He comes again,
yours because of Calvary;
sinner (aka James) :confused:

You are not alone, we all struggle daily. I'll pray.
Please read , pray on these verses:
Rom 7:15 For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I {would} like to {do,} but I am doing the very thing I hate.
Rom 7:16 But if I do the very thing I do not want {to do,} I agree with the Law, {confessing} that the Law is good.
Rom 7:17 So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me.
Rom 7:18 For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good {is} not.
Rom 7:19 For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.
Rom 7:20 But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me.
Rom 7:21 ¶ I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good.
Rom 7:22 For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man,
Rom 7:23 but I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24 Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.
Rom 8:1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
(NASB)

Peace be with you,
John

Administrator
Staff Member
I will pray for you brother. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. John is right, you certainly are not alone. You started off with "greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" so keep your faith in the same awesome Jesus Christ our savior!

God bless you :)

All of us understand where you are coming from! There is not a Christian alive who has not struggled! The whole idea is that eventually we learn our helplessness. At that time we begin to learn to rely upon Christ who supplies all. In ourselves there is nothing but failure. But in Christ lies the victory that we need. So there is the constant prayer, "Jesus, I lean upon you. I count upon you to come through me. I live by faith in the Son of God who loves me!

Actually you are in a good place. For the Lord is close to the humble....

thank you brothers and sisters
sometimes i get the feeling i am all alone and i need to be reminded to whom i belong the blessed Lord Jesus Christ. thank you for your prayers and support i cant tell youy what it means to be lifted up by the LOrds people. God bless you all.
sinner aka james

Formerly Adiaglow
Hi James. please continue in moving forward with the Lord. He is by your side & no matter how mnay times you fall, He will lift you back up to keep on. The fact that you are striving to please the Lord is wonderful. Don't lose faith. You have support here if you need it. <3

Hi Sinner,

You can start by changing your name:shade: Yes we are sinners...I have been a really good one in my time, but because of Jesus i am righteous in Gods sight.
I have posted a poem for you. I struggle every day too. Just know that you are not alone in that! God bless you James(cool name, thats my son's name)
I hope this poem encourages you.

The Battle of the Brave

By K. A Graaf (copyright 2005)

I am a survivor of many things that have tried to bring me down

I have struggled to keep flying, when evil forces have tried to take me to the ground

I battle and I fight against things I cannot see

Powers of darkness that daily come against me

I am fighting, struggling through this battle of the brave

Standing in the strength of God and being carried by His grace

I have many weaknesses and I could not win this battle on my own

God is my refuge and my shelter; Jesus is with me and know I am not alone

God sees the darkness come against me and He upholds me in His hands when the battle becomes too intense

He sends His mighty angels to rescue me and they quickly fly to my defence

Satan, the more you try to destroy me the stronger I will become

You are defeated! The victory is mine! The battle is already won!

You are shooting your deadly arrows at me today

But I have resisted you with the sword of the Spirit and the shield of faith!

I am strong, brave and courageous because my God is bigger and more powerful than you!

He has wrapped me in His feathered wings and with His protection; today I will make it through

I went to Jesus, and he wiped all my tears away. I didn’t need to drown my sorrows

I will get through with the comfort and peace of God. He is my strength for today and my hope for tomorrow

I am a princess of the King of Kings; I am my Heavenly Fathers treasured girl

Satan, you filthy snake! Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world!

I am angry and hurt but I will direct my frustration at my enemy

I will fight the battle of the brave and hold onto my victory!

So Satan you can rack off! I am determined to not let you win!

I will overcome! There is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus and freedom for those who remain in Him

I have come along way from the dungeon of depression, addiction, and the pain of all kinds of abuse.

I will not listen to your lies anymore Satan! I will fight you with the sword of Truth!

The truth is, you are only a fallen angel and you are under my feet!

I am in Gods everlasting arms and you cannot harm or destroy me!

God will send His power from Heaven, to protect me and keep me from falling

I know who I am in Christ and by His grace I will fulfil my destiny and calling!

Thankyou Jesus for being my strength and carrying me through this battle of the brave

I know I can do all things through You; I am comforted in Your loving embrace

You have become my anchor in the storms that blow against me

You have become the very air I breathe

If I didn’t not have to battle and fight as much as I do

Maybe I would never have become this close to you

I will stand in the freedom Jesus died to give to me!

I will declare this day; I have got the Victory!

This poem is for all those who fight everyday to stay free. Know that God is stronger than anything that comes against you!

If you hold on to Jesus there is nothing He won’t see you through

I know your struggle and fight. Battle on and be brave!

You will make it! Just hold on to Gods unconditional love and His matchless grace

Yeah i cant say i will ADD you to it cos i gotta lot of things to b prayign for ATM bu i give you words of wisdom... LOL

GOD LOVES YOU!! and ppl here @ talk Jesus will too. so they will be lookign after you no worries.... and believe me you'll get thru it just fine i am sure of it...

Love simon!!!

James,
Just remember to focus on the One who Died, that is all that matters. Remembre where you want to live eventually.
Spend some time in the Ps. to help you see how much David struggled daily, he lost hope but was renewed, broken but put together again (not unlike humpty dumpty...lol...sorry, I thought that was funny).
I sin daily James but I never want to leave my Father in Heaven, the pain and loss outside His protection will kill and destroy. He only has my good in His heart.
Paul said to finish the race, so must keep going even when the burn sets in, go past the pain; for Victory is the best.
God bless.