• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

need deliverance

well 3 days ago me and wife seperated. we have 2 kids and my son has autism and our finances are not to good. my wife is not saved so i ask for prayer that god will reveal himself to her and that she will be saved, that my son will be healed from autism and my marriage is restored. and to receive financial freedom thanks everyone.

Wow. You are really going through it my friend. I am praying for you and your precious family and am believing for a good report in Jesus Name.
Many blessings and much love in Jesus Name,
brother Larry.

thankyou your post touched my heart. its been very hard a 2 year warfare it feels like im in the heart of a spiritual warfare, storms every where on every side when you see on tv hurricanes destrying cities and leaving a mass destruction it feels like that every where i look i see destruction but iwhat keeps me going is jesus because he has never let go of my hand or most of the time has carried me, he has been present walking with me in the furnace, and when i feel like giving up he wont let me because he knows the plans he has for all of us plans to prosper us and not to harm us plans to gives us hope and a future. we will not fear of bad news because my heart is steadfast trusting in the lord, my heart is secure and i will not fear because in the end i will truimph over my foes psalm 112 v7-8. larry you are wrapped in gods glory and surrounded by his passing glory he loves you so much and all his physical and spiritual blessings are on you.

....sorry to hear all these but may the Lord continue to save and heal every broken and threatened marriages... I've been praying one in my relative and hope comes from the Lord...

I'm joining in prayer here... Stick in God's will Bro. to whatever the Bible has to say about marriage... God is delighted to those whose hearts are committed in His Word...

The Lord bless you...

Father, may You come to have your way even where there seems to be no way... In Jesus name... Thank you for being kind and good to Your children... Fill our hearts Lord with Your very desires that we may please You. We give you praise in everything... In Jesus name. Amen

Stay closer to God Bro. even like never before..

Sister in Christ,

Reymielin

well 3 days ago me and wife seperated. we have 2 kids and my son has autism and our finances are not to good. my wife is not saved so i ask for prayer that god will reveal himself to her and that she will be saved, that my son will be healed from autism and my marriage is restored. and to receive financial freedom thanks everyone.
Dear God please intervene in this family matter for ONLY you can fix it, in Jesus name amen.

I pray her eyes are opened at once!!!!!!

well 3 days ago me and wife seperated. we have 2 kids and my son has autism and our finances are not to good. my wife is not saved so i ask for prayer that god will reveal himself to her and that she will be saved, that my son will be healed from autism and my marriage is restored. and to receive financial freedom thanks everyone.[/
In the name of Jesus amen. I am with you, by your side always and forever amen

God is able, and we pray for the salvation of your wife especially.

Remember if an unbelieving spouse desire to leave you are not held accountable, but seek to be restored, with love, patience, and total trust in the one who alone can draw her.

Praying also that your finances improve so that burden doesnt add to the problem as it often does.

With two children it will not be easy for her, so praying that will lead her to restoration also.

Encouragement:

Job 42:2 (AMP.)
I know that You can do all things, and that no thought or purpose of Yours can be restrained or thwarted.

God will make a way, where there seems to be no way.

Praying + adding you & fam. to daily prayer list.