• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Need accountablity, help, friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montana, I really feel you are on the right track in your thinking. Sex outside of marriage is a sin, plain and simple..... and each person will have to account for every sin committed after accepting Christ as Lord of your life. If one partner has an affair, and the other partner forgives that person, then that is what Christ expects. But that person will have to truly be repentent or they will deal with Christ on the matter as will all of us for our sins...

In order to be forgiven of our sins, we too must forgive.. If you have an issue or dilemma that needs solving, always go to the Bible and look there for answers.. God will never fail you... but people will, especially worldly people.. they will be the ones to place stumbling blocks before you.

Montana, please just keep leaning on the Lord for all of your answers.... and keep on praying. God always answers in His own good time.... and no pain is more than what Christ beared for us on the Cross... so whatever pain we go through here on earth.. it is insignificant to the ultimate sacrifice...

You will get through this as long as you cling to God's promises..

LL

Sure Faith..

Forgiving someone does not mean you allow them to destroy your spiritual life that is why it is permissable to divorce if they abandon you because that abandonment will lead you into sin, it does not mean you dont forgive her for what she has done but it is understood that there is only so much one can take before there own faith is at stake and loosing your faith for the sake of the marriage is not an acceptable trade and the bible says so.

If someone else destroys your faith..

..you had your faith in the wrong person.

Jesus said- "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you"

I've never heard that in any wedding vows.

Be sure your faith is in the right person.

LoJ

Montanacowboy.Hey thanx for pouring your heart out my brother God will bless you with real friends that will stick closer than a brother.

Im sorry to hear she ran off,but its at precisely moments like these that God will speak to your lonesome heart.Be patient and wait on the Lord.

Be strong brother and dont let yourself be used by predators who will tear your heart to shreds.Some gals could be cruel and unusual,but your God will sustain you as you go through this season of heart ache and pain.

Remember.If the woman was being tempted way back when,then that tells me her heart was never with you.
Proverbs 31:3.

Status
Not open for further replies.