• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

need a miracle, urgent prayer

Hey to all,

Being a christian is so hard when u know the world is against you. this is a huge problem for me. my family is against me for being christian, my mom is sorta against me a little as far as me wanting to marry a christian girl. my mom is hindu and I am christian. She wants me to marry a hindu girl just like my other relatives. Plus my mom and relatives are hounding me right now on getting married and im 25 only. I have a serious rage and anger problem. so pray i dont break my fuse and rip my family verbally. and yes i know being in anger is not christ like. Also the day after i came back from italy from missions. the subject came out about marriage with my parents. It broke my moms heart and started crying that i wouldnt marry a hindu girl. she also claimed that she would die if this happened. What can i do? I have to obey GOD and deny myself for him like it is says in Mark 8:34. its funny that I have to give up my dreams and hopes. if i choose to obey GOD and not my mom and family then I will lose everything. and my mom. I dont know if i am ready for this. and even if i find a christian that is indian and patel i still wouldnt know wether my mom will approve or not. and if she does i have to worry about my mom wanting to marry in the indian tradition compared to the christian tradition. I need some help in my decision. if i decide to follow GOD like i want I might as well forget my hopes forget my dreams forget about my mom playing with my kid forget everything i ever hoped for. cause i know i will never have it my way in life and its all about GODs way. right now i choose to live GODs way and give up my life. please message me in private or on here if u have any thoughts or advise.

Love your Bro In Christ,
Amit Patel

Being a christian is so hard when u know the world is against you. this is a huge problem for me. my family is against me for being christian, my mom is sorta against me a little as far as me wanting to marry a christian girl. my mom is hindu and I am christian. She wants me to marry a hindu girl just like my other relatives. Plus my mom and relatives are hounding me right now on getting married and im 25 only.

Dear Friend you have my utmost sympathy, and sincere concern. Your history embraces the hindu religeon. You live in the U.S. of A.......You have embraced the Christian Faith.....You have met Jesus.....? Who is alive and risen from the dead

Difficult indeed for you. I am praying.....You have to decide

25 only?

The bible talks of "the wife of his youth" halcyon days....embrace them and enjoy.

Your dear mum has followed her desire. You love her dearly.......I pray that she will allow you to follow yours

In Jesus love