• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Need a little help from my friends

I have been very ill, this past while. Please pray that I heal and no longer am suffering. On a positive note, I prayed and prayed to stop smoking and Praise the Lord, I finally succeeded. I am still amazed about how easy it was, once our Father answered my prayers. I am in love with my brother Jesus and so deepy in love with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Today isi CHristmas. I bougt a cake for the kids and I to sing happy birthday to Jesus. There are more than two of us in the name of Jesus, so He will be with us as we sing and one of us blows out the candles. Happy Christmas Chad. May God bless you in your ministry. Amen Pixie:rose:

Pixie, I'm so, so glad to hear from you. Some of us have been looking for you for a long time. Praise the Lord you have stopped smoking. Praying with you for healing. :love: Our God is an awesome God.

Hello Pixie,

Keep believing GOD can heal you and stand on HIS word that speaks about healing. The Father will come thru for you.

Lord Jesus bless Pixie. Touch her Jesus and give her a make-over in body and soul

Amen.........God is a good God.

you have a strong faith dear and the lord doesnt want you ill, stand strong in his pressence and together demand this illness away, many times without reallizing it is satan that wants us unwell because he doesnt want us to go on the path to Jesus he wants us off that path in the unsurity, unwell states, but demand this sickness away demand satan out off yhour life, only angels to stand with you I will pray too. Only angels to stand with you in your name Jesus Amen

Isaiah 53:4-5
"Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and WITH HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED."

Your precious faith will make you whole and healed. Stand strong on his word. Be encouraged!

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you for wishing me a Merry Christmas! I'm very happy of your victory in Christ t quit smoking! Great step sister. I will pray for your healing as well. You witnessed what Jesus can do for, expect some more!

God bless you greatly

Praise the Lord

Thank all of you, for your kindness. I love the Lord so much. I am aware of His incredible power. Someone asked how I managed to quit smoking and I said that I prayed to quit. They thought I was joking. I am not. I know that it was God's healing taking place. Praise to Lord Jesus Christ, Praise to You my Wonderful Father. I pray that more healing takes place in my life.

Gosh you guys, you would love to hear my nightly prayers with my teenage sons. Nothing like prayer and praise, coming from children.

Thanks again for caring. God bless you all.:rose: