• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Need a job

I was working as a VP, lost my job. its more than 3 months now. A lot of prayer and fasting, situation is the same. I know God is good and has the best plans. This wait is very difficult and I have never experienced anything like this. Please pray for me.

Active
I was working as a VP, lost my job. its more than 3 months now. A lot of prayer and fasting, situation is the same. I know God is good and has the best plans. This wait is very difficult and I have never experienced anything like this. Please pray for me.

Oh Jerry, feel for you, must be a bit depressing. Can I suggest you put some time in on social media, especially Linkedin, it's brilliant for making contact with decision makers? Have a look on YouTube for webinars on how to put together a profile and do searches.

===================================================

Dear Father Lord,

I really pray for Jerry who seems to have hit a bit of a road closed sign in his career. I pray Lord that you'll re-open it and show him all the opportunities that you've got in store for him. Help him God in his endeavours to carefully craft a tantalising CV and put himself in front of as many potentials as possible.

I don't have to ask you God to look after us, that's a given that we accept in faith, your son Jesus explained in detail we're not to worry about your provision but sometimes our faith wavers and doubts set in. I pray dear Lord you'll give Gerry both comfort and confidence which seems to be in shot supply, work on him with your Holy Spirit, lead and guide him in the direction you want him to go.

We pray a special blessing upon our brother at this time so that he can look back and give thanks and testimony on how you got him through. For your name's sake dear God.

Amen

Oh Jerry, feel for you, must be a bit depressing. Can I suggest you put some time in on social media, especially Linkedin, it's brilliant for making contact with decision makers? Have a look on YouTube for webinars on how to put together a profile and do searches.

===================================================

Dear Father Lord,

I really pray for Jerry who seems to have hit a bit of a road closed sign in his career. I pray Lord that you'll re-open it and show him all the opportunities that you've got in store for him. Help him God in his endeavours to carefully craft a tantalising CV and put himself in front of as many potentials as possible.

I don't have to ask you God to look after us, that's a given that we accept in faith, your son Jesus explained in detail we're not to worry about your provision but sometimes our faith wavers and doubts set in. I pray dear Lord you'll give Gerry both comfort and confidence which seems to be in shot supply, work on him with your Holy Spirit, lead and guide him in the direction you want him to go.

We pray a special blessing upon our brother at this time so that he can look back and give thanks and testimony on how you got him through. For your name's sake dear God.

Amen
Thank you bro.