• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Near Death Experience

Loyal
, I have thought this very same thing for a long time and agree with it, Now I do not believe everyone who says they have a NDE, but the truth is I looked a tons and tons of videos from satanist atheist Muslims and they all have one thing in common they saw Jesus not Alai and not 100 Virgins and no re- incarnation, that to me is very telling.

This is a copy and paste
Near death experiences prove Christianity! We find testimonies of atheists, Buddhists, Muslims, etc. claiming they died, went to hell and came back because Jesus saved them. There are countless testimonies just on YouTube alone and the people that ventured into the afterlife describe the Christian concept of life after death. If NDE’s were open to interpretation, we would find testimonies of people saying that when they died, they met Allah or Muhammad or Buddha. But since we only find testimonies of people saying they were saved from hell by Jesus, we have additional evidence that Christianity is the truth. When Muslims die, they don’t hallucinate about Allah and when Hindus die, they don’t hallucinate about reincarnation. What we see is the truth of Christianity being preached by those that died and came back.

Staff Member
Greetings,

Jesus came back from the grave, resurrected and lives.

Then when Jesus came, He found that he had lain in the grave four days already. Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off: And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother. Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met Him: but Mary sat still in the house.
Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if Thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. But I know, that even now, whatsoever Thou wilt ask of God, God will give it Thee.
Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
Martha saith unto Him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?
She saith unto Him, Yea, Lord: I believe that Thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

John 11:17-27

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by Him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that He should be holden of it.

For David speaketh concerning Him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for He is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; Thou shalt make me full of joy with Thy countenance.

Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
http://biblehub.com/acts/2-30.htm
Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, He would raise up Christ to sit on His throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that His soul was not left in hell, neither His flesh did see corruption. This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, He hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit Thou on my right hand, Until I make Thy foes Thy footstool. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Acts 2:22-36

And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint Him. And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre? And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.
And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: He is risen; He is not here: behold the place where they laid Him.

Mark 16:1-6

Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over Him.

Romans 6:9

Bless you ....><>

, I have thought this very same thing for a long time and agree with it, Now I do not believe everyone who says they have a NDE, but the truth is I looked a tons and tons of videos from satanist atheist Muslims and they all have one thing in common they saw Jesus not Alai and not 100 Virgins and no re- incarnation, that to me is very telling.

This is a copy and paste
Near death experiences prove Christianity! We find testimonies of atheists, Buddhists, Muslims, etc. claiming they died, went to hell and came back because Jesus saved them. There are countless testimonies just on YouTube alone and the people that ventured into the afterlife describe the Christian concept of life after death. If NDE’s were open to interpretation, we would find testimonies of people saying that when they died, they met Allah or Muhammad or Buddha. But since we only find testimonies of people saying they were saved from hell by Jesus, we have additional evidence that Christianity is the truth. When Muslims die, they don’t hallucinate about Allah and when Hindus die, they don’t hallucinate about reincarnation. What we see is the truth of Christianity being preached by those that died and came back.
Ho, Dave,
Truth is, not all near-death experiencers report seeing Jesus. Many simply report seeing a great light. In perhaps the largest study done, by Loomis, in Denmark, of about 450 persons who were medically brought back from the dead, only about 18 percent reported experiencing anything at all. So near-death experiences are still a very controversial area. However, they are most important to take into consideration.