• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My Wife

My Wife

What can I say about her? Now it makes me think. Does it mean that I don’t know her? Is it mean that I don’t care to know her? It got me thinking. But the truth is I love her and I’m learning to love her more and more as time goes by. He he he. It’s just like a song right? But that’s the way it is. Our wedding anniversary is fast coming and I’ve been meaning to write to her for along time. And that time is now and thank God I did it. Actually, it’s not hard to say I love you to my wife. Not that it’s common and just for show or just a hypocritical act. I just say directly wherever and whenever I feel saying it like I love you to her and I say it with sincerity from the bottom of my heart. It’s not hard to love my wife but I tell you it’s a challenging endeavor. Challenging not because I love her but you know the facts of life in marriage. Both person two distinct personalities joined together to be one and sleep and eat and talk always and meet and be together always. With different wants and tastes and opinions and school of thoughts and backgrounds, you see that both must be one and compromise and form another identity as one, unify in everything. Well, I’m not saying that one loses his or her own personality but that’s the way it is. To form a common bond, goal, act, way of life and persona. That’s the way it is. I said it because there’s an infusing of one another’s traits and individuality. And that will form another person, that’s why the two becomes one. I love my wife and she loves me too. As one said to me, like the actor Gabby Concepcion and Sharon Cuneta (Filipino Arists) starting all over again, from the bottom. Writing this makes me laugh but it makes sense. We’re getting into our prime now but I believe God will take care both of us. And just as I have written to my wife…

I thank you for taking care of me.
I thank you for taking care of us.
Even when I’m stingy and grumpy at times
You’re still there,
Even when you cannot bear me any more,
You won’t quit and leave me.
I thank you for your love
I love you honey.
God bless us and He will take care of us.
Again I love you, I love you and I love you.

My Wife

What can I say about her? Now it makes me think. Does it mean that I don’t know her? Is it mean that I don’t care to know her? It got me thinking. But the truth is I love her and I’m learning to love her more and more as time goes by. He he he. It’s just like a song right? But that’s the way it is. Our wedding anniversary is fast coming and I’ve been meaning to write to her for along time. And that time is now and thank God I did it. Actually, it’s not hard to say I love you to my wife. Not that it’s common and just for show or just a hypocritical act. I just say directly wherever and whenever I feel saying it like I love you to her and I say it with sincerity from the bottom of my heart. It’s not hard to love my wife but I tell you it’s a challenging endeavor. Challenging not because I love her but you know the facts of life in marriage. Both person two distinct personalities joined together to be one and sleep and eat and talk always and meet and be together always. With different wants and tastes and opinions and school of thoughts and backgrounds, you see that both must be one and compromise and form another identity as one, unify in everything. Well, I’m not saying that one loses his or her own personality but that’s the way it is. To form a common bond, goal, act, way of life and persona. That’s the way it is. I said it because there’s an infusing of one another’s traits and individuality. And that will form another person, that’s why the two becomes one. I love my wife and she loves me too. As one said to me, like the actor Gabby Concepcion and Sharon Cuneta (Filipino Arists) starting all over again, from the bottom. Writing this makes me laugh but it makes sense. We’re getting into our prime now but I believe God will take care both of us. And just as I have written to my wife…

I thank you for taking care of me.
I thank you for taking care of us.
Even when I’m stingy and grumpy at times
You’re still there,
Even when you cannot bear me any more,
You won’t quit and leave me.
I thank you for your love
I love you honey.
God bless us and He will take care of us.
Again I love you, I love you and I love you.

This is so sweet!! She sounds like she is the most important person in the world (second only to Christ) :wink:

Eccl 4:12
And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart. (I believe the third strand is the Lord)